Chapter 7: The Movies

Hope was getting her books from her locker. "Ughhh we have math next" Lizzie groaned. "Why don't we just, i dont know, skip class" the auburnette suggested. Landon raised his brow "Who are you and what have you done with Hope Mikaelson?" Skipping class wasn't something Hope would usually do, but she shared that class with a specific brown-eyed beauty. "Oh shut up Frodo. It's about time Mikaelson got out of her goody two shoe phase. How about the movies?" The blonde Saltzman twin linked arms with her.
       They all agreed to watch a horror. Lizzie called for her fancy car and they all hopped in. "I don't understand why you ride around on that horse all the time. You're a princess for God's sake" Raf says. "It lets me bond with him!" Hope reasoned. "Somebody hook up their phone and play some music" Landon shouted. She opened her playlist and scrolled through a bit before clicking on Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood.
       The group let Hope be the dj because she had the best music taste out of all of them. Then  they arrived at the cinema. They stood in line when a group caught Hope's eye. "Do they have to be everywhere we go?" The heir sighed, pointing to Josie, Dana and Finch. "I don't understand why my sister has such bad taste in friends. They better not try anything". "Yall relax. Ignore them, let's just focus on having fun, alright?" Raf says.
       The killer has just slaughtered a whole family and Landon is basically pissing himself. Hope gets up to go to the bathroom, Lizzie follows. The auburnette stands in front of the mirror, fixing her hair while she waits for her friend who is in one of the stalls. "Are you stalking me or something, Mikaelson?"
      "We were here first, so if anything, you're stalking us" she says. "Maybe" Jo is holding a slushie. "Why are you drinking a slushie in the bathroom? That is unsanitary" Hope crinkles up her face. "Oh, I'm not drinking it, I just brought it to do this" she dumps the liquid on the blue eyed girl. Just then, Lizzie comes out of the stall.
     "The fu-" she goes to grab the brunette. Hope grabs her arm as Jo scurries away. "I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU" the younger Saltzman shouted. "Violence is never the answer, Elizabeth. Besides i can just do a quick spell to clean it off" She whispers an incantation and the slushie disappears. "I will kill that girl" the blonde growls and Hope just rolls her eyes.
       The movie is done. It was kinda mid but whatever.  The group made their way out of the theatre when Lizzie sees her twin and tries to murder her. Rafael has to hold Lizzie to keep her from killing someone. "Keep your dog under control" Dana says and Raf lets Lizzie go and tries to kill someone too. Hope has to hold Lizzie now and Landon holds down his brother. "LIZZIE STOP" the heir shouts. The blonde finally calms down  "thank you" Hope sighs. "Only because i love you" Lizzie smirks. Dana, Finch and Josie starts to leave, making Rafael calm down too.