Chapter 9: Grounded

That evening, Hope had returned later than usual, as she went out with her friends. She tried to be as stealthy as possible, but Freya was at the door waiting for her.

"Where have you been?" Freya said with a hint of sternness . "Aunt Freya, i came home a little late i dont see whats the bid de-" "That wasnt the question, Hope" She said, clearly getting impatient. "I went out with Lizzie and some other friends, thats all" Marcel peaked his head around the corner so he could get front row seats to his sister's scolding.
"That's not all, the school called. You skipped class?" Freya shouted, not bothering to stay calm anymore. "Ooooh BUSTEDD" Marcel chuckled.
"It's not that big of a deal. It was one ti-"

"Hope you know how i feel about your grades. How are you going to run a kingdom when you're skipping school? Y'know what? You're grounded" The auburnette was about to protest but a stern look from her aunt made her not. "And Marcel, i'm gonna need help with taking her painting supplies" Freya added. "WHAT NO YOU CANT DO THAT"
"Oh but i just did, now go eat while we clear your stuff". "This is so unfair" Hope groaned as she made her way to the dining room.

Hope sat on her bed, doing absolutely nothing, as she was too stubborn to study like the blonde told her to, even if it meant she'd be bored for the whole day. She looked up at the glass ceiling. The sky was scattered with twinkling dots. It was a nice night. All her other friends were probably having fun and she was sitting here.
Bam! Hope heard something hit her window. She opened it and peered down. There was a blonde surrounded by her other friends. "Heyyy Mikaelson" she shouted from below.
          "Lizzie! What the hell dude". "What? We needed to get your attention" Mg said. "So you threw rocks at my window?" Hope chuckled. "Well it worked, didnt it?"