Chapter 11: Don't Go

Josie's POV:

      "I-I'm not feeling too good..I'll be back" Josie gets up and rushes over to the bathroom. Hope looks at her, feeling sorry and wishing she had kissed her. Meanwhile, the brunette has locked herself in the bathroom, tears rolling down her cheeks. "I dont wanna play anymore" Hope leaves the other teens, followed by disappointed mumbles of those who were secretly hoping to land on her. She could hear her sniffles and sobs from the other side of the door. She knocked softly.

      "Jo..it's me. I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to make you cry." "Just leave me alone!" She shouted. "Can we just talk? Please" the auburnette whispered. "No!" Hope sighed "Fine. If you won't do what I say, we're gonna have to do this the hard way. If you don't open up this door in 5 seconds, i'm breaking it open. "1, 2,3-" the door clicked open gently. Hope pushed it open. Josie laid on the floor in the fetal position, her cheeks wet from tears. "Hey..look, i'm sorry. I am, really" Hope sat down next to her. Josie scooted closer and buried her face in the crook of her lover's neck.

    "I know I messed up and I'm not asking you to forgive me..I just want to let you know I'm sorry" she began running her fingers through Josie's pretty brown locs. "I wasn't gonna hurt you.. i'd never ever hurt you" she hugged the Saltzman heir closer to her chest. Josie looked up at her with her beautiful brown orbs. She placed her hand on Hope's face, tracing Hope's jaw with her thumb. "It's ok.." Josie began to sit up. The two girls stared at each other for a few seconds before Josie started slowly leaning in. Their lips connected in a sweet, slow kiss.