Chapter 8: Newcomers

Today, Yousef Academy is welcoming some new students. Hope and the others have to be their tour guides as punishment for skipping class. Thankfully, her family hasn't found out. Yet. "Hello. I'm Lizzie and this is Rafael, Landon and Hope" she said pointing to each of them respectively. Everyone was just staring at Lizzie. She had this confident aura about her that just makes all eyes go to her.

        "Hey, um, my dorm number is 202 but I'm having a hard time finding it. Do you think you can help me?" A brown eyed girl from the group asks. "Yeah, it should be upstairs, to your left" the auburnette smiles. "Thanks. You're Hope, right? My name's Cleo." "Nice to meet you, Cleo. Well I'll see you around" she says.

      The next day, Cleo and three others from the group, MG, Ethan and Jedidiah sit with them for breakfast. "Hey, who are the new losers?" Finch comes up to their table. "Be gone satan" the blonde rolls her eyes. "Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Josie laughed. "You can't be talking when your hair looks like that" Hope hisses. Jo scoffs and walks away. "What was that  about? You're normally the one telling everybody to be civil" Landon says.

       "Yeah well Josie just gets on my nerves." "Let's change the subject. Why dont we go around and say what species we are, to get to know each other better" Rafael suggested. They each stated what they were: Raf is a werewolf, Lizzie is a witch, Hope is a tribrid, Landon's a witch, MG is a vampire, Cleo is a fury and Ethan doesn't really know what he is. Having people in their friend group that isn't the usual witch werewolf or vampire makes the Mikaelson heir feel less alone.