Chapter 10: Spin the bottle

Hope used her powers to make the branch of a willow tree near her window extend and place her gently on the ground. "Aight Mikaelson, we gotta stop by our house because there is no way I'd let you go to a party in your pj's" Lizzie links her arms with hers. "Wait, you're house. B-But what if-" the blonde cuts her off "Relax, Josie's always cooped up in her room. She wont see you."

      Hope said no to every outfit Lizzie showed her and she picked out her own outfit. She  wore a plain white t-shirts with some jeans. The party was ok. Hope's too introverted to dance though, but she and Cleo get along pretty well. Suddenly she caught sight of familiar brown orbs briefly glancing into her blue ones. "Is that Josette, the girl you were telling be about?" Cleo asked. "Yep..didn't realize she was here" she replied.

      "I think she just arrived.." Lizzie poked her head out from the door of the old mill "Hey, we're playing spin the bottle. Get your ass up here Mikaelson!" Hope ran up to Lizzie and the others. She sat crossed legged with the rest of them. "Ok so here's how it's gonna go. If the bottle lands on someone and you don't wanna kiss them, you take a shot. If the person is in a relationship, their partner has to consent to you kissing them. Got it?"

      Everyone murmured in agreement. First was Lizzie. It landed on MG and they kissed. Next was Kaleb. The bottle landed on Finch and he took a shot. Then it was Hope's turn. She gave the bottle a good spin and watched as it went around and around in a circle. Finally, it stopped. She looked up. Light blue orbs met beautiful brown ones. Josie slowly began leaning in. Hope then took the small glass of alcohol to her right and drank it. She watched the shock on Josie's face as the brunette tried to hide the fact that she thought the auburnette was going to kiss her. Hope had to stop herself from smirking.