The call

It was a beautiful spring day, the sun was shining but not to bright, it wasn't to warm and not to cold and it wasn't to cloudy today so it was the perfect day. I was sitting in the garden with Zala and the dog called Naja. Zala and me haven't seen each other in a while so we had a lot to catch up on so we poured ourselves a glass of wine and talked.

The sun began to set and we realized that we've been talking for the whole afternoon. I checked the time and I saw that it was 8:36 and we totally had forgotten to eat something. I went to the kitchen and made dinner for me and Zala. After dinner me and Zala sat outside again because it was still beautiful outside. I haven't talked to Bojan the whole day but I knew they were busy with rehearsals for their band Joker Out. I decided to send him a message.

Bojči❤️

Me:
Hey honey, I hope the rehearsals are going well I can't wait to see you again
I love you❤️

He immidialaty saw my text and texted back

Heyyy honey, rehearsals are going great, the next show is gonna be awesome. I can't wait to come home again and cuddle you, I miss you and remember I love youuu❤️❤️

When I saw that message I smiled at my phone even tho we've been together for almost 12 years he still makes me feel so loved.

Zala and me were now in the living room watching a movie when my phone rang weird it was from a unknown number, I doubted if I should pick it up but I did because you never know.

No no no no no no no no no no that was the only thing I could say after that phone call, I went to the kitchen to pick it up and Zala heard me crying and screaming when she walked in she saw me sitting on the ground with my knees all the way up to my head and I looked at her and began to cry more. " what happened Lana?" Zala asked me but I couldn't speak the only thing I could do was cry and nothing more.......