Parties parties and more parties

8 years earlier

We had a lot of fun while exploring Barcelona, we saw a lot of cool stuff and we had an amazing lunch but now it was time to go back to the hotel and prepare for the first pre party.

Back at the hotel room Bojan was stressed. "What am I supposed to wear now my clothes aren't even here" Bojan said. "You could borrow my dress" I tried to say with a straight face but I failed in the end of the sentence. "Ha ha really funny" Bojan said back. "Why don't you you to one of the guys rooms? Maybe they have some clothes you can borrow" I said. "Oh yeah that's a good idea" he said "but I'm gonna look weird because they're all taller than me" " it's either that or my dress" I said. He looked at me and said "we'll give me your dress then" at first I thought he was serious and I just stared at him but after a few seconds he began to laugh. "You thought I was serious didn't you" he said. "Yeah...." I said. After that he walked out of the room probably he went to the other guys rooms. I felt kinda bad for Bojan and Kris, it was their first Eurovision party and this happens.

The Barcelona pre party was amazing, the guys did really great and I could see that they had so much fun, Kris probably the most of them all. He was drunk and he kept yelling SSF. Mark filmed everything for their documentary series on YouTube and I know Kris will kill Mark if he puts that in the video.

When I was back home for work the guys exploded the group chat with photos and videos from Warsaw Tel Aviv and Madrid. I was sad that I couldn't be there but I was happy that I got all the photos and videos and I watched every livestream  and interviewof course. But to my Surprise Bojan came home and he would come later to Amsterdam.

Now I was on my way to Amsterdam, I was so happy that Kris was finally able to show us around in his second home. He really loved Amsterdam and he told us that if he could move to every place in the world it would be Amsterdam. I got there a bit later than planned because my flight was delayed but I was in Amsterdam FINALLY. The guys picked me up from the airport and we went to a house in Amsterdam, it was the house of an uncle from Kris who would let us stay there I really appreciated it. When I had dropped all my stuff at the house the tour began. It was weird being around the guys without Bojan. Normally everywhere I am Bojan is and now it wasn't the guys and me had known each other for a lot of years now and we are really good friends but still it was weird for me. But that feeling wasn't there for long. We did a lot of amazing stuff, we went to a music store and Jan bought a ukulele and called it the jokerlele, we went to a vintage clothing store and Kris took us to the FEBO to eat krokettjes. We also learned a lot about the culture and Kris learned us some words and sentences well mostly swear words Nace couldn't stop saying Kut we all laughed all the time when he said that. And after 2 days Bojan Finally joined us. Today they had an interview so they prepared for that and I was chilling in the living room, this house was massive it even had a rooftop terrace. The interview went great and so was their performance Bojan even thanked the crowd in Dutch.

After Amsterdam we went straight to London. It was tiering how did the guys do this, this is only the third country I'm going to and I'm so tired. And the guys have been to a couple more and had stuff to do. In London we didn't had much free time and we had to explore the city really fast. They had an amazing performance and everyone loved it. I was so proud. I'm so glad they had the chance to make Slovenia proud, I didn't care if they would make the final or not, they already made me proud. They finally got what they deserved after their hard work. This was also the last pre party and later they would go to Liverpool. And now that Eurovision came closer you could see the stress they had but I knew that they would smash it hard.

A/N
I'm sorry for now posting lmao I always say this. Okay but I'm still in a dream, I went to Joker Out in The Hague and Amsterdam. I had the time of my life and I met so many amazing people. But I'm also sick after their Dutch gigs. I've seen a lot of ppl on Twitter and TikTok about saying that they are sick so if you read this and you're also sick get well soon loves 🫶🏻