Family vacation part 2

"Hey guys what are you doing here at this time?" Bojans dad asked us, Bojan and me looked at each other because we didn't know what to say. " oh we couldn't sleep so we went for a walk" I said. " and what about you guys?" I asked them. " we always go on a midnight hike on the last 2 days don't you remember?" My dad asked me " oh I forgot about that." I said back  we had a awkward silence when Bojans dad said "did you really couldn't sleep and did you really decided to go on a hike? Because the picknick behind you guys is giving me the intention that it's all planned" Bojan turned red "  I knew it was you"  Bojans dad said. Bojan really wanted to disappear I saw it in his eyes. " well we are kinda on a date" I said both of our dads looked at us and than at each other " I KNEW IT" my dad yelled "I knew that there was something going on between the two of you" Bojans father said after my dads yelling of excitement. " for how long?" They asked us. "2,5 years...." "WHAT" they both yelled out of confusion. " why did you guys hid it from us for so long?" Bojans dad asked us " well it was going really well and we were scared to ruin our relationship if we told people and especially you guys so we decided to keep it from you guys but we kept it a secret longer than we expected to do but we were actually really happy and we loved keeping it a secret" Bojan said. " but when did this all happen?" My dad asked " well do you remember our 18th birthday party?" I Akers "Yes" my dad answered " well since that evening" I said my dad just looked at me as if he saw a ghost. " but now you know but our moms don't do please don't tell them okay" we asked them. "But why" my dad asked " we want to tell them ourselfs but when the time is right" I said back. Our dads promised to keep it a secret from our moms. " oh but Bojan, I really like you and stuff but now I got to give you the whole I'm the tough dad role and now that you two are dating I need to tell you this, if you hurt my daughter I will hurt you ten times harder understand?" My dad said to Bojan. Bojan just nodded and my dad just laughed. We all walked back to the cabin and we went straight to bed. I was kinda glad that our dads knew about it so we had to be less secretive about it when they were around but is was also weird, we kept it a secret for over 2,5 years......

The last 10 days flew by, our dads had known for 2 days now and they almost gave it away to our moms with the comments our dads threw at us.

The car ride back was the same as the car ride to Italy but this time my dad wasn't singing. It was boring and quiet well the radio was on but is was on a really low volume. Suddenly my mom spoke up, " So you and Bojan huh" she said looking at me though the mirror. I turned as red as a tomato and I looked at my dad who was also watching me through the mirror. " yeah we're good friends, nothing more nothing less" I tried to act normal but my dad was ruining it by laughing really hard. " honey I know, dad told me last night" " WHAT" I said " dadddddd whyyyyy" I whined. "Sorry honey but I couldn't keep my mouth shut." My dad tried to defend himself. I quickly texted Bojan.

Bojči❤️

Me
Uhmmm we have a problem.....

Bojči❤️
Does your mom also know?....

Me
Yeahhhh......

Bojči❤️
And did your father told your mom last night?....

Me
Yeahhh... but it's good right? Yk that our parents now know?

Bojči❤️
Ehmmm I think?!?!
We will talk about it later okay get home safely ❤️

Me
Yeah we'll talk about it later
And you too❤️❤️

That our parents knew was a good thing right? We've been in this relationship for 2,6 half years so we were at a good place and we are still madly in love, but now that people knew and from all the people in the world OUR PARENTS. I hope that this all isn't a big mistake. I feel so insecure now that people know. But for now that would be the first and the last people for now.... Joker out is getting it deserved success, well only at school for now but I know they will become bigger than that. But I'm scared that people are gonna assume that I'm dating Bojan because he is getting popular and stuff. Okay everyone knows that me and Bojan go way back but we had convinced everyone that we were friends and nothing more and that if we were together it would be weird because we felt like brother and sister but I guess things change. Me and Bojan  always felt like brother and sister that's probably why we never dated but at our birthday party I felt different, our brother and sister bond was gone, but we got something better as replacement, love. I knew we were soulmates and I always thought that we were plantonic soulmates but apparently we we not plantonic soulmates but lover soulmates.

A/N
Wow wow wow you've seen it right another chapter in less than 24 hours 😱 this chapter is also shorter than the other one but I didn't want to stretch this part any longer so yeah. Also happy first birthday to Demoni