School day

10 years earlier

It's been a few weeks since our parents knew, they were cool about it but as we expected they were interfering in our relationship, and that's exactly why we didn't want to tell them.

School was about to begin when Bojan and me ran into the school hand in hand we ran across the parking lot, we were parked quite far from the entrance because everyone wanted to park at front and we were really late. We were laughing while doing it, now that our parents knew it was easier for us to go to each others houses and we could spend the night at each others but it also had a down side because since we were constantly at each others houses we didn't make home work we only made out and we would always talk all night long about the most random things, that were the small things I love about our relationship we could talk about the most dumb shit and then 5 minutes later we would have a deep conversation. But we always forgot to set a alarm and we always ended up being late for school, today was a day like that. "Come on Bojan run a bit faster we have 2 more minutes" I yell at Bojan "if we are late one more time we are in big trouble" I yelled at him again, it was true of me and Bojan were late one more time we'd get in big troubles with the head of the school. Since it's our last year of collage we needed to prepare for the big exams coming up but if we always are late the teachers would send us out of the class and we needed to make our school work in the cantina. We ran inside and we sprinted up the stairs, we luckily had class at the first floor. We had like 30 more seconds and right after we sprinted into the class to our seats the bell rang. The teachers were so done with us you could see it on their faces. It was a boring class we mostly learned about the things that we have to learn for the exam.

We made a big assignment and we needed to check it but the teacher thought it would be a fun thing if we switched papers with the person next to you, me and Bojan weren't seated next to each other due to our laughs and whispers in other lessons. Bojan was seated next to a girl I really hated, I didn't talk to her often but I knew she liked Bojan and she was pretty sure that he felt the same about him well spoiler alert he didn't. As we switched papers I turned around and asked Bojan something but when I wanted to ask my question she also had a question for him I know what a coincidence right? She also looked with a nasty glance at me ugh I hate her. She knew me and Bojan had like a thing but she didn't know about our relationship, nobody at school did. Bojan became really popular with his band and every girl wanted their attention so they also wanted Bojans attention. Bojan said that he wanted to tell everyone that I am his but I was not sure about it I was really insecure about it because I knew all the girls would judge because I know Bojan could get someone more prettier than me and better than me so that made me really insecure. All the girls at school were throwing themselves at them. Bojan just ignored all the attention from the girls, I knew it was a bit hard for him but like I couldn't deal with it if I was him because the most beautiful girls at school approached him at least one time. I knew some girls knew that Bojan and me were dating but they always had their mouth shut.

It was now lunch time and me and Bojan sat next to each other we always shared our lunch, I know me and Bojan are being a grinchy couple. I always looked at disgust when couples did that but now that me and Bojan are together if felt differently. Bojan went to the toilet and I stayed at our seats. After a few minutes a girl approached me Mariana to be exact, the girl Bojan is seated with in class. " I know you're just fucking him because he is in a popular band" she just randomly said. " what are you talking about?" I asked I was in quite a shock.. "well in all these years you knew each other you never wanted him but now that he is popular you fuck him" she said. " what" I asked still confused like where the fuck does this come from and we are all like 20 so where does this middle school behavior like come on. " oh come on you just want to be popular" she stated "no I don't" I just said I didn't know how to act in this situation. "And how do you even know me and Bojan are dating?" I asked " oh so you are dating" she asked back. Shit she just wanted that information I know her she is gonna spread it around and then the whole school will know about it in less than 24 hours. I saw Bojan coming back to the table and I was really happy to see him because I knew she would dare to say anything were he is. And I was right right after Bojan sat down she walked away with a smirk on her face and I knew it was bad news. " what was that about?" Bojan asked me " oh nothing" I said and we ate our lunch again.

I was anxious to go to school today what if Mariana told everyone? What if she just wanted to get into my head? What if she just wanted the verification of me and Bojan dating so that she can steal him from me? All the questions were spinning inside my head. " you're very absent" I suddenly heard next to me, it was Bojan, he drove us to school" oh I'm just tired because I didn't slept well last night" I lied to him fuck i hate lying to him.

When we reached the first floor and all my anxious thoughts came true............

A/N
And once again I'm gonna apologize for
Not posting