Bathroom

10 years earlier

Everyone was staring at us my stomach turned into a knot and I knew why people were staring at us but Bojan didn't and was very confused" what is going on" he kinda whispered to me. " I really don't know" I said and we just walked to our class with all these eyes on us I felt really awkward and I just tried to brush it of. And then there she was that bitch was sitting in her chair with a amused smile. She then looked at me and that smile turned into a smirk I hate her. "Well well well the love birds are on time" she said. Bojan and me looked at each other and we knew that all the looks in the hallway is because everyone knows, well I also knew why everyone was looking but I didn't want Bojan to know. We just sat at our tables and ignored her, it was harder for Bojan to ignore her because she was seated next to him but he tried, I knew he hated her too but Bojan never let people know he hated them. Our first class was over so we walked to our other class and we had maths ugh I hate maths.

It was now our first break of the school day and I was sitting on the table with the boys from joker out. " I'm going to the toilet real quick okay" I said to them. I stood up and grabbed my bag and walked away to the bathrooms and on the way there I again got looks and some people said things to me, why was it such a big deal that I'm dating Bojan, I know he is now popular and I'm not but that can't be the reason right? It was I to ugly for him? Would people think he only dated me because he was sorry for me? All my thoughts began to look negative and I almost walked past the bathroom and as I walked in I felt someone behind me, it was that bitch again. "So everyone know now that's sad" she said with a smirk" " why is it such a big deal" I said to her. "Well because everyone knows that he belongs to me" " but you never dated" I said. " oh we didn't but the school thinks we did and now everyone thinks that you stole him from me" she said. Of course everyone beliefd het because she was popular and pretty and I was not. "Just leave me alone" I said. And as I was about to get into a stall she pulled my hair "WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled. " I didn't do anything" she looked at me with a smirk. I was so done with her and everything went on automatic pilot and I lost control, I walked back to her and slapped her in the face and after I did that I knew it was a bad thing, before I could progress what I did I felt a hand on my cheek, she slapped me back and before I could do something else she pushed me to the ground and I knew I couldn't win from her because she is stronger than I am. She just began hitting me and at some point I got a bloody nose. She stopped when the first bell rang so she stood up and spat on me and she walked away. I was way to ashamed to go to class now, Bojan and the other guys would ask me a lot of questions and I didn't want that. I stood up and went to a stall and I locked myself in there and I began to cry with the blood still running down my nose. After a few minutes I got a text from Bojan. I looked at it on my lock screen but I didn't want to open it yet. The text said: hey class begins almost where are you? Are you okay? Do I need to come to you? Love you ❤️. I smiled at it Bojan always need his texts with I love you❤️. It was something small but it only made me love him more.

I stood up and frappes my bag. I unlocked the door and I walked to the sinks, I needed to was the blood of my face. When I reached the sink I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked awful, my eyes were puffy, I got and blue eye and my nose was covered in blood. I can't go to class this way. I washed my face and walked out of the bathroom and instead of waking to our class I walked the other way: to the exit. I walked out of school without saying anything and I didn't care if I got in trouble later, I just wanted to go home. I forgot that Bojan drove us to school, now I just have to walk home. I also forgot to text Bojan back so I grabbed my phone out of my bag and I unlocked it and went to our chat. I had no idea about what I was going to say. I needed to come up with a lie, again. I didn't want to lie to him but I didn't want him to worry about me and I didn't  want to look like someone who can't defend themselves. I decided that I would text him about me not feeling so well. So I wrote: "hey Bojan, I didn't felt really good when I went to the bathroom, I think lunch didn't went ti the right places, I'm on my way home now. I love you too🩷. I send it and putted my phone in my bag again. After a 20 minute walk I was finally home, my mother and father where both working so I had the house to my self and they wouldn't ask me questions about it. I had only one problem, how was I gonna hide my blue eye? I just know Bojan is coming over after school to check on me. I had a few hours. I think. When I was in my room I heard a knock on my door and I just thought it was the delivery guy because I had ordered new clothes a few days ago but when I opened the door it wasn't the delivery guy but it was Bojan. He looked at me and gasped "what happened to your face?" He asked me in shock, I didn't answer him instead I took a step forward and I just hugged him tightly and I began to cry.