Apokalipsa

15 years earlier

Elementary school was over and Zala, Bojan and Me survived it now it was time for high school we are pretty exited but also really scared, we all went to the same one so he would have each other but being a freshman is not the best thing ever, everyone looks down at you and you're noting more than a newbie.

Bojan and me had the same classes while Zala only had a few classes with us we hated that we were parted but we couldn't do anything about it, we could see each other during the breaks. Even tho Bojan and me were in the same class we both began to have our own friend groups and we were changing into our own persona and well puberty hit us like a bus. Bojan became friends with Martin and Jan they also loved music very much so I think that was the reason why they immediately clicked. Bojan didn't forget me, we always traveled home together with the bus. We always would talk about our day and all the gossip. Bojan told me a lot about Martin and Jan.

The first year of high school was almost over and me and Bojan were still really close even though we had our own groups now I met Martin and Jan they were really sweet and they always asked me to do things with them like hanging out with them after school and of course I couldn't decline. We would always hang out at Bojans or Jan's house, Jan had his garage build into a studio because his parents got irritated that he was always playing guitar. Jan told us that he would love to begin a band and Bijan and Martin both liked the idea so they said well maybe we can begin a band. They also asked me to play the acoustic guitar but I politely declined the offer, it just didn't fit me. " but I don't want to miss a single practice" I said. "No don't worry" Bojan said. A few weeks later they found a drummer and they called themselves Apokalipsa. And they practiced almost every day before the school break started.

It was time for our yearly vacation but this year felt different because me and Bojan grew up and we both wanted more privacy so we didn't shared a room anymore I was quite sad about that because as long as I remember we'd share a room. But we did sleepovers at each others rooms. We did all the things we would do every year and we went home again.

Apokalipsa needed to do a lot of rehearsals because they where playing a show at our school. They were nervous but me and Zala were really exited. They were practicing a song in the cantina and all of a sudden we heard a boy saying " that sings doesn't have distortion." Zala and me bursted out laughing because the look on Bojans face was worth a million. That boy was Kris Guštin, his father wrote that song and his father was famous so he thought that he could boss Apokalipsa around. Bojan was speechless and eventually he tried the song without distortion to be honest the song sounded better without it so I was kinda happy that Kris bossed them around.

It was now the big day Apokalipsa was playing and the whole cantina was filled with people from all grades. I was really proud and I was clapping like crazy when they came on stage Zala and Kris were standing next to me. After the song the whole cantina clapped for them but of course I was clapping the loudest and I ran to Bojan to hug them. And than Kris walked up to Bojan we first thought that he would have a lot of commentary but he complimented the guys and Kris really liked it. From one thing came the other and boom Kris joined Apokalipsa.

A/n
I know it's kinda a short chapter but I promise I will do an other chapter:)