Birthday party

12,5 years earlier
It was a half year since the bus incident but Bojan always insisted to sit next to me every but rude we would take together, even if his other friends were in the bus. He became very protective over me ma the even a bit to protective but if I'm being real honest I liked it, I always felt really safe with Bojan and I couldn't imagine a life without him.

Bojan and me were both almost 18 and we planned on giving a big party together, he was one week older so he waited for my birthday.

We had big plans and we would invite a lot of people and were we would drink like never before. We've planned our birthday months before since we would turn 18 we wanted it big, we wanted a party that people would remember as the best party ever. We rented a venue for the party so that all our friends could come and we didn't want to throw it at one of our homes because our parents would murder us if we broke anything from the house so renting a venue was the best option. We had a DJ booth and Bojan and his band would play at the party, in the last half year a lot has changed in Bojans band, Bojan, Jan and Martin ended up leaving the band and forming a new one with Kris and they found a drummer called Matic oh and they also had a new name they had called themselves Joker out (it was the best option, you should've read the other options) they were actually really good and they were also great performers I could see that Bojan enjoyed the band more.

It was the day, Bojan and me we were finally 18 years. The party went exactly how we had imagined it and everything was perfect even people we didn't know started to show up so people talked about it. We had the best time of our lives and I think Zala had the best, she was the first one of us to get drunk and she was talking the whole night with a hot guy from two grades higher. I was dancing with Bojan and then suddenly the music stopped and the lights went off, I first thought that the electricity went off but then I heard Zala began to  sing and eventually everyone was singing with her " happy birth day to you, happy birth day to you, happy birthday dear Lana and Bojan, happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuu" everyone sang. I was as red as a tomato I hated when all the attention was to me and I hated it when people sang for my birthday but when I looked to the lest I saw Bojan with the biggest smile on the world. " come on make a wish we don't have the whole evening I want to dance again" Zala said bojan and me bursted out in laughing and after that we both made a wish and we blew the candles off at the same time, I wonderd what he'd wish for.

Now it was time for Joker out's first performance and they went on stage and totally smashed it, everyone was dancing and having fun. I was so proud

It was now 2:00 and the party was still going strong and at this point I was really drunk and I was dancing with one of the guys that where a grade higher than us and o could see Bojan starring at me the whole time, his eyes didn't leave me once. Even if he was drunk he was overprotective.

I was now so drunk I could barely stand and Bijan was still watching me and I was still with this guy which I later found out was Luka, he knew I was drunk and he stared to make advantage of it, he was trying to kiss me and everything, I still could say no but it wasn't really convincing because I was giggling like a little girl. He wanted to take me to a quieter place so we could "talk" but I knew he wanted to do something else I didn't want to do. We went outside and we went around the building so that we were in the back. He had me against the wall and we first talked for a bit but then he asked me it I was ready for you know what but I didn't wanted to do that so he grabbed my head and pushed me onto my knees and as he was about to unbuckle his belt I could hear someone coming outside and I just knew it was Bojan I was so great full for him. " hey asshole didn't you hear that she didn't wanted to" Bojan yelled at him while walking towards us. " no man she wanted to, no girl says no to me" Luka said. I was still on my knees since Luka still had a hold on my head. I was almost crying from the pain because he held my hair really tight. "Let her go" Bojan said. " no man I just want her and after that I'm done." Luka said. Bojan came closer to Luka and he demanded him to let me go. " I'm not afraid for a little boy" Luka said. I now knew Bojan would flip, he hated it when people would comment on his height. Things escalated quickly and before I knew Luka was now no longer holding me down but he was punching Bojan. " no please Luka stop let go of him." I begged him " oh so now you are beggin me" Luka said. I was really mad and I don't know how but it was now me who had Luka, maybe the adrenaline rush was making me stronger or something but normally I couldn't even lift Bojan. " aw you're defeated by a girl who's in a lower grade" Bojan said being sarcastically sad. "Shut up Cvjetićanin" Luka said and walked away. " WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" was the first thing to escape my mouth. " are you okay Lana?" Bojan asked me. " of cours am I okay, are you okay" I asked back. " yeah I'm okay thanks" Bojan said.

Me and Bijan decided to stay outside for a bit to talk and after a while he was searching for something in his pocket and he held out a pack of cigarettes " you want one?" He asked me " yes please" I answered back and he lighted the cigarette in his mouth and gave it to me. We were just talking and talking and talking and after a while we just starred at each other. " you know we've been friends for 18 years now" Bojan suddenly began "Yeah it's crazy right" I said back " yeah" he answered back. We were still looking at each other and it welt weird I don't know why but I just wanted to crash my lips onto his. "I don't know what it is but I feel different about you" Bojan said while looking me in the eyes. I was slightly panicked because I thought he was gonna say that he wanted to spend more time with the band and forget about me. " but it's in a good way" he said, he probably saw the panic in my eyes. " I got to admit I also feel different about you" I said. " since the last half year I feel like I need to protect you from every little thing because I don't want to see you hurt or anything" he said. " I always feel like I need to be with you" he continued. " I get jealous when I see you with other boys but I don't know why" he said. I was speechless. " well I know why I get jealous but I don't think that saying it would make our friendship better" he said. " Bojan" I said. He looked at me and when he looked at me again I cupped his face and kissed him.  After a while we pulled apart. " oh so you feel the same about me" Bojan asked nervously. " yes dummy otherwise I wouldn't have kissed you" I said laughing. "So you want to try it, you know me and you, you and me being more than....Friends?" He said " yes I would love to" I said smiling at him. This party was beginning to be fun again.