Celebrating

8 years earlier

Lana's pov

"FINALLY WE DID IT WE FINALLY DID IT" I yelled out of excitement we had finally finished university we were free now no more school for us! I was so happy that we were done I just couldn't handle school anymore. I made a lot of happy memories here, Bojan asked me to be his girlfriend on our 18th birthday in the first year of school 4,5 years ago now we're 22 ugh time flies. I also had bad memories, Mariana made my life a living hell and she made me hate university. But after the incident that happend 2 years ago she apologized to me (I know weird right) and we both pretend nothing happened, we weren't friends but we didn't make each others live like hell man oh man growing up is really changing people. We had celebrated and we picked up our diploma's today.

A lot has changed since the first year of university, joker out had gigs here and there in the city and they loved it. Bojan and me bought a house and moved in together well that happend last month but it counts. When we bought the house we still had to take our exams so we didn't spend much time on decorating and stuff we would just sit on the table and the two chairs we had and we studied all day long. Decorating would come after the exams.

Joker out had their breakthrough a whole ago and they gained more and more popularity I was so exited for them. It has been said that people want them to go to Eurovision omg imagine them performing on that big stage for whole Europe! I really hope it's true what is being said, we would hear it in the next few days and man these days are stressful. I swear I'm living in a fever dream.

"WHAT THE FACK WHAT THE FACK WHAT THE FACKKKKK" Bojan yelled, I was napping when he barged into the living room with a big smile on his face and because I was still sleepy I couldn't process things properly so I had no clue what he was talking about and than boom it hits me I jumped up from excitement to run to him and I gave him a long kiss and after that I just hugged him tight " you did it, you guys did it" I whispered" " you're going to smash the stage at Eurovision" I said. "I know it's crazy right" he said "really crazy" I said. Do the guys know?" I said. "No I will tell them tonight when they come over for dinner" he said. "Isn't it weird that you invited them all?, wouldn't they expect some news?" I asked him. " I told them to check out our newly decorated home" he said " oh that's a smart one and it's technically not a lie because it's also the first time seeing it this way than just white with a table and two table chairs" I said laughing.

It was now six thirty and we expected the boys in any minute now. Bojan and me made a delicious 3 course meal together, well he cooked I made the desserts I was way better at that. We were busy with the finishing touches when the doorbell rang. " oh there here" I said. I said to Bojan that I would open the door so I walked over to the door and greeted the boys. "Hey guys welcome to our home" I said I can finally say it and meaning it, first it fell off to say because it didn't really felt like a home but now that it is decorated completely in our style it finally feels like home. The boys walked in one by one and I greeted them one by one and when we entered the living room the faces of the boys changed. "Oh my god it is so beautiful" Jure said "thank tot so mucky I said. "Yeah it really looks amazing" Nace  said "I didn't know Bojan had a good style" Kris said teasingly " I love it" Jan said. At that moment Bojan came out of the kitchen with glasses and a bottle of jack Daniel's ugh these boys and there obsession. I walked to the kitchen and got myself a glass of wine instead. After that we all sat around the table and began to eat.

It was delicious, I'll be here every day if you guys always cook like this" Jan said. I laughed at him. So guys there is one more thing left. "An other dessert?!?" Jure said. "No no enough food" Bojan said. "It's even better" Bojan said "what could be possibly better than a dessert?" Kris asked" "well just let me talk okay than you can decide what is better" Bojan said. Bojan began his story with why we invented them " so you guys know why I invented you guys right?" He asked "yes" they all replied "well it's not only because of the house" he went on with the story. "So I have some amazing news" Bojan said "is Lana pregnant?!?" Nace asked. "No silly other wise I wouldn't be drinking wine now" I said. " WE ARE GOING TO EUROVISION" he simply yelled. All the boys were a bit taken aback by his yelling but when they all had realized what he had said they all stood up and jumped around the whole kitchen and hugging each and celebrating. After they calmed a bit down they all sat on the table again. "So really not a baby?" Jure asked me one more time I laughed said "nope no baby jure sorry"