Pregnancy

4 years earlier.

We had the most beautiful identical twins 3,5 years ago, time flies when you have kids I remember their birth like it was yesterday. It was an exhausting, painful, emotional experience but we managed to get through it and in the end it's all worth it.

~~~

The guys were so exited for us, they always wanted updates about everything and they were all so excited about being an uncle. They all had their ideas about how they were gonna be the best uncle and they were fighting about who is gonna be the best. But in my eyes they all are gonna be great and loving uncles.

I was now pregnant for a few months and it was finally time for us to get to know the gender of the child, we've been talking about this for WEEKS. Bojan really hoped for a baby girl, for me it didn't matter at all I would love it either way Bojan also of course.

The night before I couldn't sleep I was so nervous and I was imagining every scenario possible. I heard Bojan also rolling a lot in his sleep and I sometimes heard him mumbling something.

We were now in the car on our way to the hospital for the ultrasound. We tried to distract ourselves with some music. But that didn't work. "How are you feeling?" Bojan asked me "I'm so nervous but I can't wait till we finally get to know the gender, we could finally decorate the room" I answered back "I'm so exited about picking a name" Bojan said. We were both very excited about naming the kid, we were a lot on the same line with picking names and of course we had names where the other thought What the actual fack but it's part of the journey. The car ride felt like 2 hours but it was only a 20 minute drive.

We had an appointment at 11:30 but it's almost 12:00 now I couldn't wait anymore this was killing me.

Finally our names were called by the doctor and we walked inside, I immediately had to lay on the chair and I had to pull my shirt a bit up. "So are you exited for today?" The kind doctor asked me "yes very" I said while smiling and looking up at Bojan who was also smiling.

The gynecologist had put the cold gel on my stomach and she began to look at the screen, we also looked at it but we didn't understood one thing. The gynecologist was looking very focused on the screen and a small "oh" left her mouth and that really concerned me a looked at Bojan and he looked at me and help my hand tighter. "Is there something wrong?" I asked. "No nothing is wrong but I'm trying to confirm what I think." She said to us and she looked at the screen again. It was quiet for a few minutes. She then looked at us and she began to talk "so if you look at the screen right now you see the baby..... well the two babies..... she said at first it didn't click in my brain but then I had the realization TWINS?!?.

We were quite shocked, we didn't expect this but it would be a lot of fun. " so what gender do you think it is? She asked us. "Well his feeling says Boy and mine says girl" I told the doctor. "Well I can confirm that you guys will be having 2 wonderful baby girls" the gynecologist said. I sat up straight and I looked at Bojan who had the biggest smile in the world, I never seen someone with a bigger smile.

When we opened the door we heard a bit of laughter coming from our living room, the boys probably hung out at our house, we didn't mind it we always were welcome at each other's houses. "Hi guys" I greeted them with a big smile. We didn't told the guys about the appointment today. "So where have you guys been?" Jure asked us "we went to the hospital" Bojan told Jure and he immediately looked at me and asked if I was okay. "Yes we went to see my gynecologist today, we know the gender" I said exited. " OH MY GOD" they all yelled at the same time."WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US" Jan said. "We wanted to keep it a surprise" Bojan answered Jan back. "Soooooo what is it?" Nace asked "we are gonna have baby girls" we said at the same time "OMG I CALLED IT" Jan said. Kris was the first one who realized what we said " you're gonna have twins?!" Kris asked us and we both nodded with a big smile. He stood up and hugged us tight "congratulations" he said to us. And the rest followed.

~~~
The rest of my pregnancy was rough . I had a lot of pain and I always was vomiting all the time, Bojan tried to take good care of me and the babies but that was sometimes hard because of concerts. But he always went straight home from the gigs, I told him to have fun with his friends but he told me he'd rather stay with me.

~~~
It was currently 2:00 at night and we were rushing to the hospital, my water had broke in the middle of the night. It all became real right now. I was so tired and exhausted from everything that I just couldn't do it I was crying and Bojan was helping me through it. After 12 hours it finally happened I had put two healthy girls on this world Bojan and me were officially parents right now. Our beautiful daughters were called Neža and Žana.

We didn't tell the guys about me giving birth so when we left the hospital we decided to step by the studio because we knew they would be there. We walked in and we both had one of our daughters in our arms. The guys are so dumb they didn't even noticed it but when they did I swear I saw Kris crying. And they all hugged us and we were now one big family.

~~~

The kids were now at the age that they explore everything and they started to walk more I really couldn't believe that they were turning 4 this year. The girls really looked like their father and almost nothing like me well that was quite disappointing no kidding. We had an amazing time together, I wouldn't want to sell this for anything.