Confronting

Bojan pov:

"You and a good idea don't make me laugh" I said to Kris. Kris and me we always bullying each other and we never mean it of course, it was something that made our bond special. " well she told everyone you guys dated right?" Kris asked me "yeah?" I said a bit unsure "well what if you spread the rumor that she cheated and boom problem solved" Kris said " I don't know man" I said. " well that was my only plan so you come up with something than" Kris said a bit annoyed, he always thought that his plans were the best but in reality well they where not.

We tried to figure out what was the best to do but in the end we are not like her and don't spread rumors and we don't hurt other people so we just came up with the idea of confronting her and I wasn't gonna do it alone I was gonna do it with the boys so she would be a bit imitated because well I'm not the tallest person in the world so I wouldn't imitate her, she would be imitate me. We had the plan to do it the next school day but when we arrived af school she wasn't there so the plan needed to wait after the weekend.

Today was the day we would confront her, we would wait till the last class was over and than we would follow her to her locker and there we are gonna have the talk. This last class felt like HOURS, I just wanted class to be over. The bell finally rang I grabbed my stuff as fast as I could and I would wait outside for her to come out of the classroom. The boys were already close to her locker. She walked out of class and I had the plan to be really interested in her and I just needed her to keep talking. "So did you study for the test we have next week?" I asked her I don't even know why I asked her that but I panicked and that was my first thought. "Ehm yeah I already studied why" she asked me " well I wondered if you wanted to send me the answers" I said back " no why would I" she said " well you know to help your boyfriend out" I said she stopped walking and I saw panick in her eyes " wait what did you just say?" she asked me " I said well to help your boyfriend out." " but- how- what- heh?" She tried to make a sentence. And at that time we arrived at her locker. " okay so " Kris immediately said. "We know what you did" Jan said. She looked at us with terror in her eyes but she tried to play it cool " I don't know what you're talking about" she said. " come on don't play dumb" I said "we know that it was you who beat up Lana in the girls bathroom" Jan said. I could see on their faces that they were really mad at Mariana, I'm really happy that they care so much about Lana. Mariana didn't know what to say after that and she tried to get away but Kris was faster than she was so he could stand fast in front of her. " not so fast" he said. "Listen up, you're gonna leave Lana alone or this isn't the last time we are gonna confront you." Kris said. " okay okay I will" she said" Kris stood a step aside and he immediately walked away.

After school I drove back to Lana's house. I hated that I couldn't protect her from Mariana, I know it wasn't my fault nor that I could do something about it but it was just awful she must be in pain and I couldn't imagine how she must feel about her face, Mariana got her really good. When I arrived at her house her mom let me in " she is in her room" her mom said. I put off my shoes and I went upstairs and when I entered her room she was asleep, she looked so cute and peaceful when she was sleeping but I could see on her face that she everything but peaceful. When I went out of my house this morning I grabbed one of those creams my mom always uses for scratches and stuff. I walked over to my bag and grabbed the cream out of the pocket in front. I walked over to her bed and I lifted the duvet and I laid next to her and I tried to not wake her. I opened the cream and I putted it on her face carefully, so I won't hurt her and wake her. After I was done I felt her moving under the duvet and I saw her eyes opening " oh sorry did I woke you? I quietly said to her" "yes" she said. "But don't worry I don't mind, I was sleeping for like an hour so it's fine" she said. I gave her a kiss on the head.