Chapter 14: How it Works in the Movies

School actually felt pretty weird the next day. Today was the first day of Yongguk's suspension and Daehyun texted me again that he was at home, sick.

"Jieun, you're close to Daehyun, right?" Mr. Shin asked me before I left for the day.

"Yeah I guess, why?"

"I was wondering if you could drop these off at his house. If he's going to be sick for the rest of the week, he still needs to know what we're learning in class." Mr. Shin handed me extra copies of the class work and homework. "And here's his address."

"Um alright. I guess I can just drop these off." I said goodbye to the teacher and walked out of the classroom.

"Hey Jieun, we're all gonna visit Yongguk right now, wanna come?" Himchan asked me. It looks like they were all waiting for me to come out of the class.

"Oh uh I can't. I have to go to Daehyun's house."

"Oh we forgot. He's the guy you actually like," Zelo said.

"Should we just tell Yongguk to accept his defeat?" Himchan joked.

"I gotta get going now guys, I'll see you later," I walked around them and started typing Daehyun's address into my phone.

[Yongguk's POV]

I was just lying on the couch and staring at the lights above my head, I was so tired. Mom made me clean the entire house because she didn't think she should allow me to stay home from school doing nothing. I jumped off the couch when I heard the door bell.

"Hey guys!" I opened the door and let my friends in. Mom and Dad said not to have anyone over while I'm on my suspension, but it's not like they'll find out.

"Hey, how's life as a rebel again?" Youngjae asked.

"Don't forget, this all started because you're an overprotective brother. HEY I just cleaned the carpet!" I closed the door and yelled at Zelo for not taking off his shoes before entering the house.

"Yeah, I saw that guy at school today, he had a bandage on his nose. You must have hit him really hard," Youngjae said, trying to hide his smile.

"Did you see Jieun at school too?"

"Yeah we told her to tag along but she said she was going to Daehyun's house," I narrowed my eyes when I heard Jongup say that.

"Why's she going to his house?"

"I don't know, she didn't say why."

"I need to figure out a way to get her to realize how much likes me." I took a seat on the couch. "It's so hard with someone as stubborn as her."

"Has it ever occurred to you that she doesn't like you at all and it's just in your head?" Wow, thanks for being a supportive friend, Youngjae.

"Yeah, maybe you're the stubborn one," Himchan said to me.

"Ok well if she didn't like me, then why would she let me kiss her?" I blurted out.

"Wait, you guys really did kiss?" Jongup said looking impressed. Whoops. I forgot I was supposed to keep that a secret. Well it's too late to turn back, now they all know.

"Yeah, she also asked me to pretend to be her boyfriend twice," Ok now I just felt like bragging.

"Well it doesn't mean anything unless she actually asks you to be her boyfriend," Youngjae shook his finger.

"What do you think I should do?"

"Isn't it in the movies, girls always get jealous when they see a guy with another girl and then she starts to realize that she likes him?" Jongup voiced.

"That doesn't work with Jieun, she never gets jealous whenever I'm with another girl."

"You're right, like when she saw you kissing that girl at Nayeon's party and when your neighbor took you away during the camping trip, she really couldn't care less." Zelo reminded me.

"So the jealousy approach definitely won't work...what are you doing?" Himchan asked me as I took out my phone.

"I just wanted to call Jieun," I pressed 'call' and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Jieun, where are you right now?"

"I'm at Daehyun's house, I was dropping off the schoolwork since he's been sick."

"So you'd rather go to that guy than visit you boyfriend who hasn't seen you all day?"

I heard her scoff over the phone, "Well Mr. Shin asked me to drop off these things...and don't refer to yourself as that."

"Well you just dropped off his schoolwork so now you're going to leave his house right?"

"Yes Yongguk, I'm leaving his house right now."

"Then you can come over and visit me."

"Sorry I can't I have to go home and start homework and I'm pretty sure that if I go to your house, you wouldn't let me leave."

I silently nodded because that would likely happen.

"Fine, I'll visit you after school tomorrow, okay?" Jieun finally said.

"Good," I smiled, "I'll see you tomorrow...and by the way, Daehyun didn't try to pull any moves on you did he?"

"Of course not, he has a girlfriend remember?" She said in a shocked voice, "Goodbye Yongguk. I'm walking home now so you don't have to worry about me being in his house."

Once I hung up the phone, I saw all the guys staring at me.

Zelo shook his head, "If only Jieun was a jealous person like you."

A/n* You guys I'm lightweight excited for the next chapter :3

Also "She Belongs to Someone Else " is currently at 999 reads OMG LOL WUT

Btw I've been looking at old pictures of Yongguk and Zelo and I'm lit like wtf why are you guys hella cute like omfg TnT