Chapter 32: I'm in Love

Song in the media: Secret- I'm in Love

[Yongguk's POV]

The guys all went to my house after school, Himchan and Jieun couldn't come of course since they had to rehearse. He gets to see Jieun more than I do nowadays. We were all sitting in my living room and Youngjae just put in a video game and handed all of us the controllers.

"By the way Yongguk, Jieun keep annoying us," Jongup said, pressing the start button.

"What do you mean?"

"She keeps wanting to know about that night we went to the party. But you said not to say anything to her." Zelo said.

Oh that's right. The day when I wanted to tell Jieun how I feel about her, but chickened out. I was so frustrated with myself, I called up the guys to head to my house. When they saw how much I was bringing down the mood, one of them came up with the idea to go to a party. When we got there, I wasn't able to have any fun because I kept thinking about how much of a little bitch I was when Jieun was at my house. And then I started drinking and then...well...everyone knows what happened next.

"Just tell her what you wanted to say because she tried punching the answer out of me today and oomf," Jongup grabbed his stomach and lifted up his shirt and turned to Daehyun, "is there a bruise forming?"

"She already knows how I feel so I don't really have to tell her," I said, avoiding everyone's stares and watching myself die in the videogame.

"Well don't blame her when she suddenly falls in love with Himchan or something because you're not able to confess your girly feelings," Youngjae said and I hit his head.

Even though I wanted to hit Youngjae again, obviously he was right and I had to stop acting like a dumbass and just tell Jieun.

[Jieun's POV]

"Hey Nayeon, can I tell you something." Nayeon and I were running our script together during our break, but I already knew all of my lines so I wanted to stop reading it over.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Alright so this is something that I've been thinking over, and I haven't told anyone yet. I want to be the one to ask Yongguk to be my boyfriend." I could already see the glimmer in her eyes. "Yeah I don't want to wait for him to ask me, so I'm going to do it."

"Yay! Yas! Yaaaasss! You should definitely do it. This is the 21st century; girls can totally ask out the guy." Nayeon bundled her hand into a fist.

"Alright, oh and another thing. Remember when I told you Yongguk spent the night at my house when he got drunk?"

"Mhmm."

"Well I know he was really drunk and he probably didn't know what he was saying, but he said the words 'I love you.'"

Nayeon gasped, "Really? And did you say it back??"

"Well...no. He was just so out of it and like I said, I doubt that he knew what he was saying." I shrugged.

"Was that the first time you've ever heard him say that?"

"Yeah. It's pretty lame though how it wasn't when he was sober."

"Well you know what they say, drunk people always seem to tell the truth."

--------

[3rd Person]

"Hey Yongguk! You won't believe what Himchan just told me a while ago!" Zelo stopped to tell Yongguk something in the hallway.

"What is it?"