Chapter 35: Matchmaker Fail

"I'm so sleepy. I don't even want to go to class today," I rested my head on Yongguk's shoulder and covered my face. I was just sitting in the school lawn with the usual group, waiting for school to start.

"Yeah I'm not in the mood to go to class today either. Let's all skip!"Jongup stupidly suggested.

"No I'm not gonna skip. Ugh but I'm like reallllly tired." I struggled to slowly open my eyes, "I couldn't sleep at all last night because of Yongguk."

I felt Yongguk's shoulder move and he mumbled to me, "Don't tell them what happened."

Himchan raised his eyebrow and stared at us weirdly, "Uh what did you guys do last night?" This question was followed by a few chuckles from the guys.

"Wait," Daehyun said slowly, trying to grasp what Himchan and the others were implying, "So after Hyuna and I left your house did you two really..."

Jongup's mouth dropped slightly and he grabbed Yongguk's arm, "You had sex didn't you."

Yongguk blinked at him, "Wait what."

I plucked a handful of grass from the lawn and threw it at Jongup while simultaneously kicking him, "Um no. For once can you guys not have such perverted minds? Ugh never mind, I should expect stupid stuff like that to come out of your mouths. The only reason I couldn't sleep was because Yongguk was too scared to go to bed."

Himchan stifled a laugh and this time he was the one saying, "Wait what?"

"Was it because of the scary movie we watched?" Daehyun asked.

"No it's not. Why would I be scared of that?" Yongguk started to say all defensively.

"Yeah he couldn't sleep. He kept asking me to stay up with him because he was scared something would happen to him when he falls asleep. I knew that movie wasn't a good idea." I crossed my arms.

"You're such a baby. I thought you liked scary movies." Jongup cracked a smile.

"Well that one was too scary. Ok we have it settled. Let's talk about something else." Yongguk said, trying to change the discussion.

"Hey guys," Zelo said, coming up to us and staring down at me, "Ugh what's wrong with your face?"

I gasped and buried my face in my hands, "You're so rude Zelo."

"Yeah Zelo, you can't just go up to a girl and say something like that. Girls want compliments, not insults." Himchan preached.

"Who cares? It's just Jieun." I peaked through my finger tips and saw Zelo smirking.

"You could never get a girlfriend with your kind of personality." Youngjae teased.

I sighed as I took out my compact mirror and applied some cover-up under my eyes, "Oh look there's Nayeon," I spotted her from the corner of my eye and waved to her. She walked onto campus with her arms crossed and once she saw me trying to get her attention, she rolled her head back and it looked like she was stomping towards us.

"What do you want?" She said in a really aggravated tone.

I had to admit that I was taken aback. What happened to her usual bubbly personality? "Um nothing really? I just wanted to say hi to you."

She rolled her eyes and sighed, "Alright whatever, I'm going to class now."

"Why are you acting like such a bitch today?"

We all unanimously turned our heads to Zelo who had a smug look on his face. Obviously when a girl is already riled up, you do not try to provoke her.