Prologue

WARNING ⚠️⚠️

+18 chapter ahead. Read at your own risk.

_________________

Oh, ah … yes!”A groan came out of his mouth.

He couldn’t think of anything, because his body was shaking and his brain was vibrating. Yoongi instinctively raised his legs and wrapped them around the man’s waist . When he mustered enough strength, he squeezed his cock inside him.

“Huh…”

The man spat out a moan with heavy breathing.

That subject held him with his arms exerting pressure on his body and immediately placed his hands under his knees. Yoongi was bent in half, while the man slammed his genitals against his rear.

“Oh…”

A long scream came from deep in his throat.

The man was never considerate or affectionate. He placed his thick body on Yoongi’s body and pushed his member inside him again. Yoongi’s genitals were hot and swollen, but he found himself being crushed by the mattress and the man on top of him.

He felt no pain. This was just mating. Neither he nor Yoongi had any use of reason at the time, so it was no more than just a carnal encounter. All he can know is that the man’s heavy penis goes in and out of his hole and at the same time it sucks it in.

“Oh, uh, uh, uh…”

Yoongi was crying, and unconsciously thinking:

Deeper, deeper, make it harder. Oh fill my whole insides.

Finally, the man swelled his penis and pushed it to the end, while inside Yoongi received it, squeezing it hard.

Hot .“Hmm…”

The amount of ejaculation was immense. A large amount of liquid ran through and filled Yoongi’s entire cavity. His sweet scent overflowed to the tip of his nose, while sperm spread throughout his body. Yoongi began to go numb from the pheromones and his body fell exhausted. When the vision clouded with a vague awareness, the man suddenly bit his ear.

“Ah!”

The eerie sound of the bite reached his ear. The moment the scream broke out, the consciousness that had become distant for a moment returned. His voice flowed into Yoongi’s ear, shaken by pain and shock.

“You are all mine.”

The whispers rocked Yoongi, instinctively the man biting his ear again.

“Oh, ah …”A groan escaped Yoongi’s mouth.

After biting, sucking and licking Yoongi’s bloody ear for a long time, the man exhaled. They both fell asleep.

Yoongi found out later that the man had left a mark on him.

____________

hope this prologue made u interested :>