Chapter 1:>

Enjoy Reading ;)

_________

“Wait a minute, everyone calms down. No, don’t go out! Hey, hey… hey, look there!”

The bodyguards fight to stop the crowd. It is usually difficult to control the fans in these types of events, but today it is more difficult in particular. Of course he knows why and he is prepared. It is because of the star that it is scheduled to arrive soon.

At the time of his debut, he received so much attention, not to mention that he shook all of America. Since then, he has been building a fan base. He’s enjoying his heyday enough to call it a climax. 

He can see people around him who say they would do anything if they could see him, at least once in their life, they would even rob a bank to get his attention, causing him to not help but laugh. The news that he will be attending the event is enough to upset the entire world.

The bodyguards hired for the event yell, from time to time, there are many people trying to break through the guards and jump in front of them. Hyenas aim for the gaps, while preventing people from clashing.

“Hope this ends soon.”

All the bodyguards were thinking the same thing.

The people who were invited are arriving one by one, but the most important face has not yet. He should come quickly, introduce himself and enter.

Wouldn’t that be the best?

✤✤✤✤✤✤

“Two hours is enough to stay.” The secretary Laura, speaks calmly beside him.

“You must display this watch. I think it would be enough to move the hair slightly. It was designed specifically for mr.Jeon . Alright?”

Laura looks into his eyes, the man who hasn’t even seen her until then, looks down at the jewel on his wrist. 

The “night desert” themed watch attracted his attention, not only because of the sophisticated craftsmanship, but also because of the elegant design and sparkle of the diamonds surrounding the dials. 

Opening his mouth slowly:

“Not bad.”That was it. Laura smiles embarrassed. 

The man turns his gaze to the window again, although his face is that of a God, he prefers to put his attention outside. Looking at his face is much more fun than looking at the window.

Laura is forced to admit that he is a narcissist. She has been working as a secretary by his side for years, but even so, she rarely met his gaze, however, when it happens, she cannot move, as if a wave of electricity rose to her body. Since revealing his temper, Laura is grateful that his words are short, and that sometimes he doesn’t say a single one all day. If he didn’t, she would have ended up quitting.

Jungkook, leaning against the door, one hand supporting his chin, slowly closes his eyes. Thanks to this, Laura can view his profile freely. The pale face looks tired at first glance, it has dull shadows along its eyes.

Even before being hired as his secretary, she has seen numerous stars thanks to her work as a secretary for another actor, but Laura has never seen a man as handsome as this. He wears a long elegant shirt with a covered collar to the end, but it is neat.

His fingernails that hang over his thighs are carefully trimmed and go well with long fingers. When she first saw him, Laura imagined he was strangling her neck with those elegant fingers. Luckily, it never happened. 

He was a pretty man from whatever angle you look at him. Laura hesitates to use the word pretty , but finding the right word is not easy. After that he sighs and opens his eyes. At the same time, Laura comes back to reality.

The driver has reported that they have almost reached their destination. Of course, the bodyguards are nervous. Now, it is impossible to get this man out of that crowd. The car slowly slows down. Suddenly he opens his mouth:

“…”

Laura couldn’t understand what he said and she didn’t ask either. Jungkook didn’t speak again. The car that gradually slows down finally stops.

People’s screams are not unusual. After taking a deep breath, wait for the car door to open. First, the bodyguard gets out of the car and quickly turns around to open Jungkook’s door.

Laura gets out of the car and immediately steps to the side. People already know who is behind her. In the middle of the crowd a sweet aroma mixes. At the same time, people’s screams become louder and louder.

“Jungkook…!”

When it feels like his eardrum has been burst from a scream, he finally appears.

In the light of the California sun, the man’s blond hair glows brightly. If he straightens his back, he is a tall man, 1.95 m, with a fit body. The black coat clings naturally to your skin.

Go down the red carpet and look around once. At first glance, he looks tired and a watch that wraps around the wrist is revealed. The loud noise of pressing the security fences is heard everywhere as much as the screams.

When Jungkook steps forward and walks five steps, one of the bodyguards struggling to stop people is pushed away.

__________

to be continued...