Chapter 12 :>

On the morning of the wardrobe fitting day, everyone seemed to be nervous. Security surveillance was required several times more than usual. In any case, they were under threat of kidnapping or even life. It didn’t seem real.

Yoongi thought so sarcastically. Remembering his ability to shoot a Desert Eagle with one hand and the harsh punishment he gave the paparazzi, that it was not necessary to protect him. However, hiring them at great cost may be because he doesn’t want to deal with “the vulgar ones ” himself, or because he needs someone to amuse him.

Each packed their own weapon just in case. Yoongi, who was fixing his gun, suddenly frowned. Jeon Jungkook appears to be able to stab and kill enough people with a butter knife. So why should I carry a gun? I can not say profanity, got up and went to prepare the car.

✤✤✤✤✤✤

“Did you suggest additional security?”

Yoongi asked, squeezing the hood of the car he was supposed to drive.

Mark sighed briefly and nodded.

“Yes, it was mercilessly dismissed.”

“It’s not about cost.”

“Of course, no.”

Mark spoke after the cold denial.

“Because it was very difficult to find staff I thought I could use a watchdog. I thought it would be correct, but I did not imagine that I would be so mad at the idea. When I looked at him, I realized that he was killing people with his eyes.”

It was common to let go of some sturdy, trained dogs, but in Jeon Jungkook’s case it was absolutely impossible. There were so many things he hated, including a dog, they told us before we started working. Mark’s courage was very admirable, because he dared to suggest using a dog. Although the results clearly failed.

“I don’t know why he hates dogs so much. The dog is the closest animal to a person.”

Yoongi had asked him that too, but he couldn’t know the answer. He supposed that among the many things he hated, because he was such a demanding man, there was a dog included. 

Instead, he turned the subject and asked:

“That was it?”

“Yes.” Mark nodded, muttering to himself. “How do you know what is in his head? You ask useless questions and you don’t care what is really important.”

“Are you asking useless questions?”

Yoongi asked, Mark nodded.

“When I went to say hello for the first time, he reviewed the information of our members. I didn’t know what would matter to him.”

Yoongi thought out of nowhere: Is it a criminal record or something? But Mark’s response was totally unexpected.

“He didn’t have much to say, so he asked if the members of the security teams were Alpha or Beta.”

When Yoongi looked him in the face, Mark replied casually:

“So I said just you and I were Betas and the rest were Alphas. And after that, he just wasn’t interested in knowing anything else.”

“… Seriously?”

Yoongi asked nervously.

Mark laughed at Yoongi, who was pretending to be calm.