chapter 2 :>

Hope some would notice this story haha have a nice day :)

________

“Big accident at a V&A jewelry event.”

The employee who reads the headline, puts the newspaper next to the box. The article at the top, it is almost impossible to avoid. It’s already on television. Not only on the Internet, too, it is a recurring theme in the conversations of people who come and go. Everybody talks about it.

At the end, the customer places the newspaper on the counter, along with gum, mineral water, and a men’s magazine.

“Jeon Jungkook is a great success.”

“Yes.”

The man says briefly, as if he’s not interested. The employee grabs the things and passes them through the barcode.

“Honestly, those kinds of people shouldn’t be invited to those events, right? Jeon Jungkook has not even released a comment.”

“Well, I don’t know celebrities.”

The man cleverly lied. Not everything is false. The truth is, he doesn’t know much about celebrities. Rather, he wants to quickly finish paying and go home.

At the same time, another customer stands behind him and watches the employee. The clerk hastily glances up. The man is taller than he thought. His chest is hidden under his shirt, but his firm muscles are clearly visible. 

Surprised and blinking, the clerk places the items on the box and gives a simple greeting when the man leaves. The clerk looks at the back of the withdrawing customer as the other customer moves forward.

“Why did it take so long to collect from you?”

“Did you see the face of the man who came out?”

The customer looks at him as if he’s embarrassed. But the clerk still mutters in the direction the man disappeared from.

“Obviously that man is an Alpha, right?”

The customer looks with a frown at the employee’s reaction.

“He doesn’t smell of pheromones.”

“He is so handsome! Of course it is an Alpha.”

The clerk is very interested in the man , but they couldn’t find his trace. The clerk sighs, picking up a barcode.

✤✤✤✤✤✤

He looks at the store again. Yoongi is going crazy, hurrying across the street, when a horn honks and the other driver blurts out abusive words, but ignores them and hits the gas even harder. He’s already 30 minutes late.

Why is it so procrastinating? It took 10 minutes to get the job done.

Also, the topic the store clerk brought up is the one Yoongi really didn’t want to hear.

He’s only heard from Jeon Jungkook for days, to the point of having a headache. Even if he tries to avoid it, he can’t at all. When people come together, everyone talks about it. Jungkook’s face is embedded in the packaging of the carbonated drinks when he presses the button on the vending machine, and in the news that is released when he turns on the television.

He couldn’t live with Jeon Jungkook in the same state.

Yoongi is upset and barely swallows, trying not to spit abusive language, because Kookie is afraid of hearing bad words. Since then, Yoongi has always tried not to use foul language, although it is difficult. However, today is one of those days when it is very difficult to control your desire to release curses and insults.