chapter 7:>

Another update....

__________

“No one knows how difficult our personality is.”
Minji has already said the same thing over and over again.

Yoongi sits in the passenger seat and says, looking forward:
“Listens.”

“Shut up, I’m driving.”

“Be careful driving, Kookie is here.”

“Shut up! Will you drive?”

At the same time, Minji violently slams the wheel.

Minji who, interrupted, looks ahead and starts to sweat. One more word and she hit Yoongi’s head. When Yoongi looked back, Kookie was rolling his eyes scared.

Yoongi smiles and makes a bird with his hands and flutters. Kookie smiles and hugs Mochi who is Kookie’s doll. Meanwhile, Minji is cursing loudly. With his eyes closed and the sun shining on his face, Yoongi realizes he’s back.

✤✤✤✤✤✤

It was almost a week later that he rejoined the team. Meanwhile Yoongi had spent time with his family, bought some things for his son and made various repairs in his mother’s house, where he had spent much of his life, because it looked run down.

He had to hammer all day to repair the house and then he removed the weeds from the garden and even pruned the tree that was on the property, he played with Kookie on occasion and evicted a coyote.

Finally the early holidays ended. He had spent the whole day with his family, but his heart sank when it was time to separate from his son. The boy always cried when he went to work and clung to his leg.

“Papa, papa.”

Yoongi was concerned. At other times he could see him at night or in the morning if Kookie slept early, but this time it was different. He couldn’t see him for more than ten days. The more he thought about it, the more it hurt.

“Yoongi, it will be late. Come on.”

Yoongi’s mother came over. Yoongi accepted reality, which he could no longer postpone. Kookie screamed and screamed, as soon as his grandmother picked him up. Yoongi walked forward with a pain in his chest as he heard his son’s screams, he went straight to the car, settled in and tears came out of his eyes.

His heart aches.

________

Sorry it's short 🥲

Just bare with this chapter thou, the next one will long so happy reading

Tojo's tiddies I love 🥲