chapter 4 :>

“Daddy, the smell of cigarettes.”

The boy hides his face in Mrs. Robert’s neck as soon as he sees Yoongi’s face, and then covers his nose with his hands. When Yoongi hastily turns around, Kookie waits and then holds out his hand. The boy hugs him and Yoongi turns him in his arms.

“Bourr.”

“Hahahaha.”

When the air makes a sound, Kookie can’t beat the tingle and shakes his body. The boy appears to have received a new toy from Mrs. Robert. The little car you see for the first time is being held in the little hand.

“I just bought it, when I passed I saw it and I remembered Kookie.”

Yoongi couldn’t refuse the gift, and instead smiles and says thank you.

“You’ve done something? Is Kookie giving you trouble?”

“I really enjoy spending time with Kookie. Don’t worry, it’s always welcome.”

His smiling face is sincere. Mrs. Robert, who lives on a pension, thought of Kookie and gave him a gift, so Yoongi also thinks he has to reciprocate. Then it turns out that the bathroom light is off. He, who looks behind her, takes a look. Soon he asks her on the subject:

“Is there a place that needs repair? I have a little break today so I can afford it.

In response, Ms. Robert couldn’t hide her joy.

“You can do it? Over there, the bathroom light … I have a sink that the water doesn’t drain well …”

“Okay. I’ll get the tools now.”

Yoongi goes home and comes back holding the child in one arm and the tools in the other, so that the child does not cry.

Mrs. Robert is getting ready to bake cookies. Finally, he starts looking at the bathroom lights.

✤✤✤✤✤✤

When he gets home with his child, it is already time for dinner. Mrs. Robert recommended having dinner together, but Yoongi politely declined since he had bothered her so much during the day. Instead, coming home with lots of freshly baked cookies. Kookie holds a cookie to his mouth, Josh takes it from him quickly.

“No, you have to have dinner first.”

Kookie follows the cookie away with his gaze. By the time Yoongi’s mind grows weak and hesitates. Kookie looks at Yoongi sadly. In just three seconds, Yoongi makes a groan of surrender.

“Ugh.”

His son is so cute and charming. Yoongi convinces him with just one look and Yoongi hands him the cookie. Then he wipes the crumbs he spills out of his mouth when he eats and rushes to make dinner.

When will Mark contact?

While feeding Kookie , Yoongi still has a lot on his mind. He has to think about how much the hospital deposit is and if there is another way to get more money. Because of that he drops the spoon a couple of times having to take out a new one. The sound of the doorbell alerts him and he finishes his meal in two bites.

Doorbell is ringing.

“Uh, sorry for being late.”

As soon as the door opens, Mark walks past Yoongi and enters the house. It’s a quicker visit than he thinks, Yoongi feels nervous and follows him. Kookie, sitting in the child’s chair at the dining room table and eating cookies and milk for dessert, notices Mark’s appearance. Yoongi walks over quickly and kisses his head so that the boy is not surprised.

“Kookie, it’s Mr. Mark, you have to say hi to him.”

“Goodnight.”

Only then does Kookie say hi. Mark roughly strokes the boy’s head and immediately turns to Yoongi.

“Let’s talk.”

Yoongi asks behind him, heading into the living room.

“Have you already had dinner?”

“I did . Shall we continue?”

“Well OK.”

While the boy was eating cookies, he had not yet eaten, but he does not have time to think about it, the conversation is first. It is not normal for the boss to come to your house, and it is too late.

“Ah.”

Even after sitting on the couch, Mark doesn’t speak easily. Yoongi sits down and waits for his words. The wait time feels too long, but he can’t rush him, waiting quietly, checking his feet. After a while, he speak:

“It’s about work.”

After sighing again, the boss replies:

“I have one. Well the pay is good and the condition is not bad overall. Is not very good. All the amount you said is a lump sum, and it will be possible in advance. You’ll pay enough for the down payment, so pay more for the remaining pay after work…”

 Mark added, “It’s really good… Whoever made the application is the problem.”

Yoongi looks patiently at his lips. Mark barely opens his mouth after feeling like a long time has passed. When he finally got the name out, Yoongi knew why he was so hesitant.

 “ it's Jeon Jungkook… Do you remember?”

The moment he hears the name, Yoongi even forgets to breathe. Jeon Jungkook. How to forget the name.

Mysterious purple eyes, a natural blonde hair that shines in the sun. A beautiful face with strong lines. Slim, tall and elegant body. Jeon Jungkook, there has never been a better male actor in Hollywood, since his debut his career has been active.

A dominant Alpha who left a mark on Yoongi. He’s the same man who got him pregnant with Kookie.

_________

to be continued..