chapter 10 :>

WARNING: VIOLENCE and BLOOD

___________

“What is everyone looking at? Stop!”

“Sr. Jeon. Stop!”

“Come on, damn it!”

“What are you doing…? Wait, Mr. Jeon!”

Everyone was staring and screaming. Yoongi chewed and swallowed a profanity and ran frantically. Nothing has changed from then until now.

As he watched the Desert Eagle in Jungkook’s hand, he tried to do everything in his power to protect the paparazzi just like the rest of the bodyguards. It wasn’t Jungkook they were supposed to protect, but the paparazzi while still holding the Desert Eagle in his hand.

*Bang*

Again the shots rang out, Yoongi screamed. It was fortunate that he was able to pounce on Jungkook’s body and take the gun away from him, but he burned himself from grabbing the hot barrel. Jaebum yelled urgently behind Yoongi, who threw the gun to the ground.

“Yoongi! God, are you okay?” He asked eagerly.

As his hands burned, he looked back. Suddenly, the security team was struggling with Jungkook to calm him down. Thanks to that the scent of his pheromones mixed with other scents, which was good for Yoongi.

“Oh, eh, uh.”

The paparazzi who was sitting on the ground burst into tears. The floor was soaked with his urine. His head was bleeding because the missile bullet had grazed him.

Yoongi was annoyed by the man who was bleeding in his wet pants and shaking like he had lost his mind.

“What are you doing? Go away quickly.”

The more time that passed, the more likely Jungkook would go even crazier. Even now, the sound of the guards being struck from behind was barely audible.

Daring to invade Jeon Jungkook’s private life, it was obvious that he was dealing with an idiot who knew nothing about the world or was risking his life because he had no money. Jungkook has kept the paparazzi away since they tried to take a photo of him half-naked at his home. Of course the privacy of the stars is desired by the public.

However, even though his life was at stake, the man was still shaking and unable to move. Yoongi got irritated and grabbed his cheeks and yelled at him:

“You do not listen to me? Leave now!”

The paparazzi who was scared got up from the ground and ran away fiercely. Inadvertently, Yoongi gritted his teeth. Now that man learned a little about the world. At least now he knew better than to go near Jeon Jungkook.

Not so far away was the camera with pieces of it scattered on the ground.

The cost of saving lives and the price of a camera, Yoongi thought.

He looked at the measly high-performance camera lens that cost up to tens of thousands of dollars, and a little fear slowly emerged.

Meanwhile, the situation was resolved to some extent. The bodyguards immediately moved away from Jungkook, as soon as they realized that the cause of the incident had disappeared. Yoongi faced the face of the man he had long avoided.

It’s crazy. Inadvertently he almost said it.

Jeon Jungkook seemed to be able to kill people just by standing there, even without emitting pheromones.