chapter 15 :>

Some of you wanted some yoonkook moments right? Then you should read this chapter.

___________

The mansion was filled with an unpleasant energy. According to Yugyeom, Jungkook threw down a chair as soon as he heard that Hoseok had arrived. Fortunately, he didn’t throw it at Yugyeom. As he led Hoseok into the living room, Yoongi was curious about Jungkook’s reaction, and since he had heard from Yugyeom, he was probably in a worse mood at this point.

Knok,knok.

Yoongi knocked softly, and then the living room door opened.

The sweet aroma hit Yoongi immediately. For a moment, his mind went blank, but thankfully he came to his senses quickly. When he loudly chewed the melting caramel in his mouth, his mind cleared. 

Jungkook was sitting on the couch waiting for Hoseok. The light pink shirt had a pair of unbuttoned buttons and he was wearing white cotton pants underneath, he wore black glasses similar to what Hoseok had before he came in, but the difference is that he was wearing them in the open air and Jungkook is in a place closed. Without knowing it, he held back his sigh of admiration.

“How long has it been, Jungkook! My dear brother.” Hoseok with open arms tried to hug him. Of course Jungkook didn’t allow it.

“Keep your hands away.”

Hoseok stepped forward and Jungkook immediately kicked him in the stomach, he must have kicked as hard as he could, but all he got was a slight stumble from Hoseok.

Yoongi widened his eyes at the situation, Jungkook is usually the owner of great strength, but it was surprising that he only managed to trip Hoseok.

Is this man’s stamina good or has Jungkook weakened?

But Hoseok didn’t stop there when he appeared to pull away, suddenly reaching out and grabbing for Jungkook’s sunglasses. There was no time to stop him. Jungkook also didn’t have time to avoid his hands and his face was revealed in the bright sunlight. Soon after, Hoseok wrapped his hands around Jungkook’s cheeks and screamed so loud.

“Oh God! What happened to my little brother in the face ?!”

Yoongi froze in place. Jungkook also stiffened.

In the eerie silence, only Hoseok screamed miserably like the protagonist of a tragedy.

“He had prophesied that this day would one day come. Oh it’s over! My brother’s career is over.”

“Damn, I’m going to get over whoever it is!”

Jungkook screamed and threw a punch, sadly Hoseok jerked and narrowly dodged.

“I taught you to look at your opponent without problems. You only have your face. How do you memorize the script when you have such a bad head?”

“I’ll kill you…!”

Jungkook got up from the couch and struck again. Yoongi thought for a moment that he should stop him. If Jungkook gets hit he will intervene.

Hoseok whispered something to Jungkook as he avoided getting hit by his fists again.

“I told you to live a decent life, Jungkook. Or would you like to be taken home again?” He asked in a voice as sweet as his pheromone.

The low, deep voice was as soft as a caress in the ear. But Jungkook’s face turned colder than ever after hearing that. Yoongi had never seen anyone with that expression on his face.

A corpse would have a better complexion than that.

With a white face as if he had seen a ghost, Yoongi looked at Jungkook who seemed unable to breathe, Hoseok grinning as widely as he did the first time.