Ch. 8) Beg🍋

(highly recommend listening to dangerous woman or fantasize by Ariana Grande during this!! Both!!! :)

His body beamed the minute the water caressed his skin. His eyes glowed through the hot steam of the shower, never breaking contact with mine. He kept his back to the stream, most likely afraid to let it brush against his wound. His hair was darker, almost a grey shade now as the water trickled through it. He is absolutely stunning.

I couldn't help my eyes from wandering, they traced every inch of his body. Thick veins made their way from below his abs to his groin, slightly tracing the length of his dick. Fuck. It took everything in me not to grab him. Not to pounce... I just couldn't, I really couldn't.

I reached my arms up around his head, running my fingers along his silky wet hair. His eyes were so gentle yet so hungry. I wanted him to have me. He pulled me in without hesitation, the water began to trickle down my skin as we stood in the stream together.

I closed my eyes feeling his eyes still on me. Finally his soft warm lips brushed against my cheek bone, before making his way to nip at my neck. He licked and sucked before biting on the sweet skin of my earlobe.

"God Y/n. It's so fucking hard." My heart pumped through my chest feeling him move back down to my neck again. His hands stayed on my hips, making sure he kept his promise to me. I didn't want him to keep it... I wanted him to touch me, fuck me, lick me. I wanted him to do everything he wanted.

"Touch me Satoru." I finally whispered, opening my eyes back up. I felt his tongue pause midway up my neck before he bit into it.

"Beg me Y/n." A sharp pain shot through me and I felt heat rush to my face as a pained whimper escaped my mouth. His fingers began to trace my inner thighs in a teasing way.

"Mhm, I love that sound." He whispered again pulling away from me.

"Please touch me Satoru." I begged giving him pouty eyes, watching a smirk grow across his face. His long fingers lifted to my mouth and he held only two out. "Suck." I instantly opened my mouth sucking on his fingers. I made sure to wrap my tongue around them teasing him as much as I could.

"Good girl." He looked down at me through hooded eyes, making his complexion even darker. I held my breath as I felt his two fingers finally slide through my folds. "Already so wet for me." He smirked wrapping his hand around my throat as he pushed me against the shower wall. I could feel my heart thumping in my throat as he began to rub circles around my clit.

Small moans escaped, even though I tried my hardest to not let them out. His lips harshly licked and sucked at my neck as he continued rubbing me. I bit my lip, in the easiest way to suppress the sounds coming from me.

"Oh we're gonna play that game now are we?" He moved to my face pressing his forehead against mine as I felt him plunge his long fingers into my slit, instantly curling. I closed my eyes moaning in small curses and whimpers as he curled his fingers in my g-spot.

"Look at me Y/n." His voice was deep. I bit my lip again before opening my eyes back up. He smirked watching me fold under his touch. I struggled to even stand.

"Keep your eyes on me." His lips latched onto mine, panting as he continued pumping his fingers into me. His thumb eventually found it's way to my clit, rubbing it as he curled his other fingers. Fuck, it felt so good. And I was losing my control.

He pulled away resting his head in the crook of my neck, his nose tickled me as he breathed across my chest.

"It's taking everything in me not to fuck the shit out of you right now." He panted out, lifting his head back up to watch his work. He watched as his fingers pumped in and out of me, quickly moving his gaze back and fourth from my pussy to my face.