Chapter Twenty-Three I'm ready

*Contains sexual scenes. This chapter doesn't affect the storyline so if you are underage please do not read this chapter*

I pressed my lips to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, sitting on his lap.

He let out a subconscious moan.

"Okay I'll take that as a yes." He reconnected his lips once more.

"Harry." I pulled away from his lips. I ran my hands down his arms noticing the hairs stand on end. I liked that I had this affect on him. I wondered what he was thinking, if he was as nervous as me.

"Yes?" He mumbled into the skin of my neck where he kissed delicately, never loosing connection between our bodies.

"What's wrong?" He whispered the words even though we where completely alone as if he didn't want anyone else to share our intimacy.

"I'm just scared." I spoke quickly, pushing the words out in one breath.

My chest rising and falling heavily in time with Harry's . He moved his lips along my jaw line and then connected his lips with mine again. I ran my fingers through his hair, as I had done many times before, pulling him close to me.

"It's okay Em, I promise I'll try my best not to hurt you." He spoke staring me straight into my eyes.

"I love you, you know that right?"

I nodded instantaneously. He pushed his mouth onto mine again as I started to lift his jumper. He then started to unzip my dress, running his large hands against my bare skin.

"You are flawless." He mumbled into my lips.

"I think you'll find you are." I replied pulling his jumper off his shoulders, his warm skin tingling against mine.

Finally he removed my dress from my body, breaking our passionate kiss to pull it over my head. He took the time to run his eyes over my newly exposed body and I scanned his toned stomach.

He set to work and undid his trousers. We both stood facing each other in nothing but our underwear. We'd been this exposed before, but this time felt different; exciting.

"You look incredible."

He stepped forward to cup my cheek with one hand and gently push the hair out of my face with the other. He pressed his lips to mine and his hands rested on my hips.

He was already driving me insane with his touch . I wrapped my hand around his back and into his curls. He moved his lips down to my neck and began to suck at the delicate skin.

I groaned at the new sensation causing Harry to pause and then continue, smiling into my neck. His hands shifted and explored my body and I giggled playfully.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He said in between kisses, his husky voice sending shivers down my spine.

I moved towards the cream rug beside us and let my body tumble backwards into the soft texture. Harry followed leaning over me. I reattached our lips once more as he shuffled into a comfortable position above me. I shifted slightly down the rug so that I could kiss along his collarbones - a place I know drives him crazy.

"You sure know how to get to me, Em, don't you?"

Another smirk from Harry and I laughed beneath him. He swaps positions with me and he started to plant kisses down my neck. He worked his way down my body, tugging the straps on my bra.

There was no teasing involved in this. We were going to straight on slowly get into it.

"Take this off." He whispers, making my heart flutter.

I lay back against the bed in anticipation as he knelt above me fumbling with the waistband of his boxers as he pulled them off.

There is nothing separating us now. He ripped open the grey packet and rolled the condom slowly down his length, nibbling his bottom lip in concentration. His eyes catch mine and he grins apprehensively.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

He questions me again, his body leaning over me. I look him in the eye before giving a confirming nod.

He exhaled, almost in relief and kissed me very gently. He guided himself into my entrance and pushed it in slowly, pausing and waiting for me to adjust to the feeling. I bit my lip in anticipation, the feeling shocked me.

He pulled out again and repeated his actions, this time managing to push more of his length inside me. I wince slightly and he notices my body tense beneath him.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt? I can stop if you want-"

"Its fine, I just need to get used to it. Please don't stop."

After a few moments he slowly continued, our eyes not breaking contact. His thrusts where irregular and strained as he took time to find a gentle rhythm, his brow furrowed in concentration. Tiny beads of sweat had started to form on his forehead.

Once we both became more comfortable, he connected our lips together although our kissing was uncontrolled. Moans muffled against our lips. Both our breathing had quickened dramatically and my body shuddered as he pushed in deeper.

"Fuck, Em."

Harry let out a raw and throaty groan, throwing his head back as he gave a particularly deep thrust. With each thrust Harry groaned aloud. I felt a familiar feeling building through my body and I craved more of him.

"Faster." I breathlessly pushed the words out and Harry responded, quickening his pace.

"I'm so close. Are you?"

Harry panted and I nodded in response. I ran my hands through his now damp hair. In one final deep thrust Harry pushed me over the edge and I felt my final release, calling his name in gratitude.

Harry then came himself, his whole body shaking. I took in every single beautiful detail of his body completely mesmerized by him.

His thrusts gradually came to a stop and he crashed his lips against mine, pulling gently out of me. Our bodies where tangled up in a hot mess as we tried to regain our breathing. He rolled off me and lay beside my quivering body, wrapping and arm around my waist and shoulder.

"Em" he spoke after a few minutes.

"I love you." He kissed my forehead.

"I love you too."

He covered us with the blanket as he rubbed circles on my arm and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes, resting my head on his shoulder, listening to the faint sound of our hearts beating and the fire crackling.

Life was perfect.

______________

I loved all your comments, please keep commenting and voting! As you can probably tell this is my first time at writing a mature scene so let me know if it's okay, I can change it. I hope you liked it and it's how you imagined Hemmies' first time together. xx