Chapter Three - A little bit drunk.

I lay in bed, listening to my heart beating steadily. I couldn't sleep, not like this. I needed to keep my mind off him; he was all I could think about! I needed a distraction...

I glanced at the clock. It was only half eleven, I guess I could go out for a drink? I jumped out of bed and threw on a navy sequin dress which fitted my body perfectly. I placed my smoky eye makeup on as I threw on my navy heels. I used to hate wearing heels; me and Harry used to wear our matching Jack Wills jackets and converse everywhere, but ever since he left I haven't worn them.

Ugh, here I am thinking about him again. 'Emalie get a grip!' I told myself as I opened my door before being hit by an autumn breeze. I walked through the streets, listening to my heels clicking before arriving at the club.

One time, when we were fifteen we crept into here but we were thrown out after about fifteen minutes. I blame Harry, he was the one who forgot his fake birth date!

I mentally slap myself for letting my mind wander yet again. I need a drink... I head over to the bar, as I avoid the traffic jam of people that are crowded onto the dance floor.

This isn't like me. I rarely go clubbing but tonight I just need a release. I sit on one of the stools at the bar as I rummage through my bag. Crap.

"Oh for fu-"

I stop myself swearing. I didn't swear unless I was really annoyed.

I realised what I had done. I had forgotten my purse! I sighed as I closed my bag; I guess I wasn't getting a drink then. Across the other side of the bar, a twenty something man winked at me. I rolled my eyes and made my way onto the dance floor. The music was so loud, I could barely hear anyone. I danced through the sea of people until someone whispered into my ear.

"Hello gorgeous."

I turned around, to find the man from the bar.

"Hi?"

I said as I tried to dance away from him. He followed me across the floor, breathing softly down my neck.

"Can I help you?"

I shouted over the pounding of the music.

"I'm just enjoying the view."

He said slyly. I rolled my eyes and walked away from the dance floor.

"Do you want a drink?"

He asked me.

"No."

I said bluntly. I looked him up and down. He was attractive, I'll admit that. His eyes were piercingly green and his hair was dark brown and shoved to the side. But I wasn't going to accept his offer.

He walked away but he still kept his eye contact with me. I sat down at the bar stool again as I looked around, searching for someone I knew, who I could talk to.

And trust me, I found someone.

"Emmie."

He beamed. I swivelled the stool around to find Harry beaming at me. I rolled my eyes.

"You have got to be kidding me!"

He looked a little hurt at my comment.

"Why are you being like this?"

"ME!! Erm...maybe because you left me for a year!!!"

"For a reason!"

"What's the reason then huh? HUH?"

He didn't reply. I beckoned the man over.

"On second thoughts, I'd love a drink thanks."

He grinned and ordered us some shots. Harry shook his head at me, but who was he to judge!