14

Everyone audibly gasped "WHAT?????????" shouted megamind. "This entire time....has been a lie!?" Minion got closer to Megamind and hushed "Me fighting you for Metroman for you might've been a lie  but...my love for you is still real. Well, the old you" Megamind jaw dropped "I thought you were over it....it's been years Minion I'm not going back to the way I was!" Minion stared deep into Megamind's eyes. "you know...I knew you were going to say that, but I I was really hoping for the worse, as in evil worse." Minion switched his gaze to Metroman. "So I prepared something just incase." Metroman's eyes widen. "YOU PROMISED!" he pleaded. Megamind looked at his lover worriedly. "Don't bring Metroman into this!" "oh but he already HAS brought himself into this!" Minion smirked. "The entire time you and warden were fighting, me and Metroman were having a little chat." Megamind recalls the moment of him walking in on metroman and Minion. "And not only did he confess his love to me, he admitted that he was only going to get with you again so he could get you out of the picture!" Megamind turns to metroman "is this true??" Metroman can't even look at him "what would you say if I said yes?" Megamind can't  believe his ears. "I can't believe you Metroman." As Megamind deals with the news, minion brings out his love ray, and points it right at him.