SIMPS Read

Scott: I can't believe it! School is not gonna be open for 5 months

Gem: Of course because of the school's budget

Sausage: Don't worry mom, so what should we do?

Shelby: I mean I have this book

*Holds it out*

Joel: Ooh I read that book we used to read it when we were in middle school

Shelby: Yup it's a good book

Joel: Mhm

Scott: Could you read it to use please

Sausage: Please please please

Gem: Yeah could you

Shelby: Alright

*Shelby opens the book and they all get in close to see*

Joel: I'll start

Joel: "Once upon a cold, dark winter's night, two wolves woke up, and began to discuss"

Scott: Of course it starts with once upon

Gem: Scott shush

Scott: Sorry mom

Shelby: "As one of the wolves named Winter, and the other one called Night. Winter decided to get up and stretch her legs, while Night stayed warm, wanting nothing more than to stay in a warm cosy bed. But then, Winter saw a light in the distance. She wanted to investigate, wanting to know why there was a light out in the middle of winter."

Sausage: Ooh

Joel: "So Winter gets up, and walks towards the light, all the while Night wants to stay in the warm cosy bed. Winter comes up to the light and sees a small, lone, cottage in the middle of a snowy forest."

Gem: Why do I feel like that is a bad idea

Shelby: "Winter goes into the cottage, wanting to see who lives in the cottage. Winter walks inside.." *She turns the page* "As Winter comes inside, she sees that the cottage is very warm and cosy, with a fire burning in the fireplace. She looks around, seeing a table with a feast on it. She then hears a voice coming out from the kitchen. It's a soft, warm voice. It sounds like someone she knows.. Winter then calls out to the voice, and the voice replies!"

Scott: Not with the mysterious voice

Joel: "It was her little sister, Spring! Spring walks in, and says, 'Hello Winter, I thought you would be in bed. Aren't you? Winter replies to Spring, saying 'I was. But the heat I felt drew me in here, and I want to know, who owns this cottage?' Spring smiles at Winter and replies 'I'm so glad you like it, as it is your cottage, Winter.' Winter is confused, saying to Spring 'But this is your cottage, it's you that should own it. How can this lovely cottage be mine?'"

Sausage: Ooh plot twist!

Shelby: *She turns the page* "Spring then replies to Winter, and says, 'I have another home, Winter. A home in Spring. But it's yours. It is your home, and will always be your home. Just like how it is my home, and always will be mine. I share it with you Winter..' "Winter smiles at Spring, saying 'Thank you Spring. This home is beautiful, and lovely. I am going to enjoy this home very much.'

Gem: Wow they actually can share. Wish me and Fwhip could do the same

Joel: "Spring smiles back, saying 'This home is both of ours, and we shall make great memories here. I cannot wait to see what you will do with the cottage in summer. I will enjoy the winter though, whilst you enjoy summer when it comes.' "I will leave it there for now, as Spring goes to the kitchen."