Potty Problems

Now that Chris had regressed again, Howard decided he better get some supplies from the store since he didn't know how young his son was now. As they pulled in and the old father unbuckled Chris, Howard admired how much lighter his son was now that he was a toddler once more. The little rugrat was placed in the shopping cart as they headed towards the toddler section.

Chris giggled and smiled as he was pushed through the store, enjoying not having to walk.

Once they arrived into the baby isle, Howard decided that he had no clue whether his son would regress further, therefore, he wanted to be prepared. He grabbed multiple boxes of pull-ups, and diaper sizes that would last Chris months so long as he didn't get too young. He also grabbed wipes and baby powder for changing. He was lucky to have kept all of Chris' baby onesies, rompers and overalls cause it appeared he might need them.

"Daddy can I get some toys?" Chris interrupted Howard's thoughts

"No buddy we've got plenty of your toys in the basement"

"Okay" Chris said excited to get home, his clothes still baggy as he sat in the cart

Both guys made their way and bought the supplies as they began their journey home. Not long did more chaos ensue.

"Daddy, I haft go potty!" Chris screamed in the back

"Ok buddy try and hold it we're almost home" Howard encouraged as he sped home

Just as he pulled into the driveway, Chris began to whimper and cry. Howard looked back to see a dark spot form around his sons crotch and quickly spread down his legs. The strong smell of urine filling the car.

"I'm sorry daddy" Chris cried

"No no buddy it's alright accidents happen. Come on let's get you inside and dried off"

"Really? It's ok to have an accident"

"Of course" Howard encouraged which appeared to cheer the kid up as they went inside

Howard took Chris with his damp pants into the washroom and stripped his clothes off of him. The old dad cleaned the little toddler off and gave him a quick bubble bath which was greatly enjoyed by the tot. He then grabbed a smaller shirt and placed in on Chris. He also pulled out a pull-up.

"No diapews! I'm a big boy!" Chris whined

"Of course you are champ, these aren't diapers. They are like big boy underwear but if you have an accident, then you don't have to clean anything up"

Chris thought for a moment, contemplating the garment.

"Ok then" he decided

"Great buddy" Howard said helping his son into the pull up

Chris then ran off to play until dinner.

Midway through the tacos, Chris got a tingly feeling in his crotch.

"Daddy I haft a go potty!"

Howard quickly got up and grabbed the pup. He darted to the washroom with his son under his shoulder. As he opened the door he remembered the surprise he had left Chris.

"Okay buddy go potty" Howard said showing Chris the small blue potty chair he had gotten at the store

"Why can't I use da towwet?"

"It's a little big for you kiddo, but this is perfect for your size"

"Ok" Chris said not showing any frustration

Howard proceeded to help pull down Chris' pull up and help the toddler onto the potty. After about 10 minutes, Howard heard a trinkling come from the chair.

"I did it daddy! I went potty"

"Congrats bud!" Howard reassured helping Chris back into his pull-up

A few hours later Howard called for Chris to get ready for bed.

"Come on champ, time to go potty"

"I don't hafta go potty" Chris pouted showing no desire to try

"We gotta try before you go to bed"

"Ugh fine" the tyke pouted

It took 5 minutes for the little rugrat to relieve himself but Howard finally heard the tell tale sound. Following that Chris got ready for bed and Howard tucked him in.

"Goodnight buddy"

"Goodnight Daddy"