Pull-ups Accident

The next morning Howard came in to wake his son up.

"Morning Chris, how did you sleep?"

"Good" Chris said getting out of bed

Howard quickly took note at the smell of pee in the air and the yellow stain on Chris' saggy pull-ups. It was clear the tot had wet himself in the night. This didn't worry Howard much, at Chris' current age it was normal for him to wet the bed as he was technically being potty trained.

The old dad picked his son up and took him to the washroom.

During their trip to the potty Chris took note of the squishy pull-up he now wore and the yellow stain on the front showing he had wet himself.

"It's ok buddy" Howard noticed Chris' embarrassment

"Accidents are ok that's why we have pull-ups" he reassured

Chris did not feel like acknowledging the incident as he was silently placed next to the toilet.

"Ok time to go potty"

"But I don't hafta go potty!" Chris pouted growing increasingly frustrated

"Just give it a try buddy"

Chris crossed his arms and sulked as he agreed and sat on the potty. After 10 minutes the tyke grew agitated again. He didn't want to waste anymore time on the potty he wanted to play.

"I don't hafta go!" He shouted

"Come on kiddo just a little longer" Howard said

Luckily not a minute later the the little rugrat get a rumble in his tummy as he grunted, Howard heard splats fill the potty.

"Good job buddy!" He congratulated as he wiped the tots bum and gave him a fresh pull-up before sending him off to play

Not long later did Chris find himself needing to go pee again. As he was about to call for his father, he remembered the time it would take to use the potty. He would lose all that time he could be using to play with his toys. Then an amazing idea formed in his mind. If he used his pull-up, he wouldn't have to lose any play time and he could keep enjoying himself. The pull-up could hold his accident. So with his mind made up, the tot relaxed and moments later began to wet himself. Chris just giggled at the funny warm feeling that washed over his crotch as he peed.

Howard walked by 10 minutes later to check on Chris. But was quickly met with his son who seemed a little different. His sleeves seemed longer and his shorts appeared larger. He quickly realized Chris had regressed again.

"What are you doing buddy?" Howard asked alarmed

"I'm pwaying with my twoys" he giggled as he stood up causing his shorts and soaked pull up to fall to the ground

Howard sighed as he realized he no longer possessed any pull-ups large enough to fit his regressing son. Luckily he had prepared and had just the right thing for his young boy.