Back to Diapers

The old father picked up his son and carried him over to his room where he placed him on the changing table he had just set up. Originally intended to be used for the occasional pull-ups accident, Howard realized it would now be used much more frequently.

Chris sat down butt naked with his little legs dangling from the table as he watched his old father run around and grab a bunch of things from his closet. One crinkly garment caught the tykes attention.

"No diapews not a baby! Chris screamed

"Well I'm sorry buddy but I've got no pull-ups that fit you anymore"

"I'm a big boy!"

"Ok, big boy how about we make a deal. I put this diaper on you and if you need to go potty you let me know" Howard debated knowing that his son would struggle holding it for long regardless at his current age

"Okay" Chris said

Howard proceeded to clean Chris' crotch and apply a light amount of baby powder before taping it all up in a nice fluffy diaper. As Chris sat up he observed the extra thick padding between his legs as he tried to bring them together. Howard then came back with a nice blue shirt and overalls which he dressed Chris into.

Once changed the little tot went back to playing. However, not an hour later did the tyke feel the urge to go pee again. But Chris quickly remembered his disgust and hatred towards the potty and decided he would only use it to go poo. He quickly relaxed and began to wet his diaper in a beat.

A little later Howard came over to check on Chris. Reflecting back on Chris' first childhood, he recalled that now would be a good time to begin checking his diaper more often seeing as he likely would struggle holding it.

"Hey buddy, what are you playing?"

"I'm pwaying piwates"

"Oh cool. I'm gonna check your diaper in case you had an accident Okay?"

Chris thought for a moment, if his daddy thought it was okay to have his diaper checked then he was fine with it.

"Okay"

Howard bent down with a pop in the knee as he tugged Chris' diaper to peak in.

"Looks like your pretty wet their kiddo. Such a super soaker. Wait here and I'll give you a change" Howard said as he left the room

Chris giggled to himself, he knew he had to go pee but went in his diaper and didn't miss a second of play time. His daddy didn't even know.

Howard returned with a changing mat and supplies. He placed Chris on the mat and took his overalls off. Followed by the wet diaper as he cleaned and reapplied baby powder before placing a new diaper under his sons baby butt.