Goodbye Potty

After the change, Howard decided now would be a good time for Chris to try and use the potty in an attempt to keep some of his maturity. When Chris was picked up to go to the washroom he was not pleased.

"No I don't wanna use the da potty"

"Well you gotta try buddy"

"No! I don't hafta go poopies"

"Come on champ give it a try"

With a frustrated sigh Chris gave in and sat on the potty. 10 minutes passed and nothing happened, yet with each passing minute the toddler grew more and more upset.

"I don't need ta go poopies!" Chris screamed

"Ok buddy but you will soon so make sure to let me know"

Not 20 minutes later did Chris get a gurgling in his stomach while watching a show. The tot let out a fart which helped slightly but he still needed to release the discomfort. He was about to call for his daddy but remembered he hated the potty, and he would miss the end of the show. He would never know what happened. The tyke decided that he would just use his diaper. With a grunt and big push he relaxed and released his mess that was meant for the toilet right into his diaper while never leaving the couch. As he finished Chris giggled at the stinky smell that flew up towards his nose.

Chris continued watching his cartoon. Not realizing that his clothes had gotten looser on him as he regressed following pooping his diaper. Howard entered the room and was immediately alerted by the stinky smell emitting from his son.

"Daddy I need a change"

"Yeah buddy I can smell that. Oh boy you really went in that one"

Howard picked Chris up and carried him to his room to change. This was the first messy diaper he had changed in years and it took a moment for him to process that he was doing it again. Once he had cleaned the toddler off and changed him into a fresh smaller diaper. Howard put Chris into a nice blue onesie that fit him snuggly before feeding him dinner and placing the little stinker in bed.

Later that night Chris awoke to a grumbling in his stomach. He had to go poopies. He got up with a crinkle and realized he was trapped in his crib with the bars too high. Even if he tried he probably wouldn't be able to climb over the bars. He remembered being able to use the toilet without being reliant on his daddy but before he could call for help, his infantile instincts took charge as he squatted and grunted, pushing loads of poopy mess into his diaper as it expanded out the back. He finished with a sigh. With the warmth on his butt and the smell reaching his nose, Chris truly realized just how small he had gotten and how much of a baby he had become. He wanted to feel upset but he was tired, the warm diaper relaxed him as he sat down with a smush spreading it all over his butt, and the smell was almost comforting allowing the little tyke to drift off to sleep.