Little Stinker

The next morning Howard entered the room and immediately knew that Chris needed a diaper change.

"Morning stinker"

"Mowning Daddy"

Howard picked up his young boy and carried him over to the changing table to change him into a fresh diaper. Once he had gotten Chris ready for the day, he carried him over to the table for some breakfast which was shortly followed by playtime and a quick wetting.

Howard watched his little son play, showing genuine happiness and excitement. Demonstrating zero concern for his toddler diminishment. The old father couldn't help but wonder if his son would ever return to adulthood. Would he stay a baby forever? Although Chris was a cute baby, could he handle the responsibilities of a toddler again?

As for Chris he joyfully played with his toys. It had been an eventful week with many wins for him. He no longer needed to get a job, he didn't need to do homework or attend school ever again, he didn't even need to think about the potty and could play all day every day.

Speaking of which, Chris released a loud wet fart. It appeared he didn't need to poop yet but it was surely coming. Howard heard this tell tale sign of the upcoming mess and began to approach his son in hopes to get him to the potty. But as he walked up, Chris stood and went into a deep squat beginning to grunt.

Howard looked in mild horror at what his son was doing and what he had become. Not a few days earlier had Chris been 18 years old and months away from graduating high school. Now he stood in front of Howard 2.5 years old and not even graduated to pull-ups, sporting an infantile squat with grunts leaving his mouth as he relentlessly pushed load after load of poop into his expanding diaper.

Yet, Howard couldn't get mad as he saw a slight grin appear on his sons face as he grunted another mushy mess into his rear. All he could do was smile, how could any father not want their son to be happy? Even if it meant getting used to the smell of poopy diapers again and doing diaper changes once more.

Speaking of the smell, he is was quickly reminded of how stinky his son could get at this age when he really filled his pamps.

"Woah, smells like you really filled that one champ! Come on let's get that stinky butt of yours changed"

"No, I don't wanna chwange!"

"Well too bad stinker we gotta clean that butt of yours"

"No!" Chris pouted

Just like that Chris was off as he began running around the house with his dirty diaper drooping in the back. Howard sighed as he chased after his son all through the living room and halls. He had forgotten that his son was a stubborn toddler when it came to diaper changes, and would often run away from a change in his first childhood. Finally Howard managed to corner him in Chris' room.

"Ok buddy let's hop up on the changing table so I can get you in a fresh diaper"

"No!" Chris shouted as tears filled his eyes

"Come on little man, can't we cooperate. I'm sure you'll feel much nicer after I clean your stinky butt"

"Noooooo!" Chris screamed as he fell to the ground

He began to thrash his legs and arms back and forth screaming and crying. It was a major temper tantrum but as Howard watched, his son began to shrink just a little more as his diaper grew slightly too large for his body.

Once the shrinking stoped so did the tantrum as Chris sat back up onto his mushy diaper, with a goofy smile plastered to his face. Howard was worried, his son now appeared to be 2, and he didn't think he could handle him getting any younger!

"You ok buddy" Howard asked as he got down on his knees taking full note of the smell that enveloped his infantile son

"Yeah" Chris babbled back putting his thumb in his mouth

"Ok, your diapers lookin a little big in you there bud, you think I can change that for you?"

After a little thinking Chris had an answer.

"Yeah oo can chwange ma dwiapee"

"Great" Howard said as he picked up his son and the diaper that was sagging low on the tots legs

Howard began to change his son into a smaller pamp as he asked him a question.

"So champ, you think your gonna go back to being 18?"

"Ummmm... no"

"What about your friends?"

Chris thought for a moment, as Howard finished the last tape of the diaper.

"No I wike ma dwiapees, I wike bweing a bwaby" he said

As if to ensure his words, Howard listened as a faint hiss came from his sons diaper as he watched the fresh padding slowly turn a light yellow. He looked up at his son, who didn't even appear to notice the accident. Howard just sighed and picked up the tyke and carried him to his high chair for dinner.

He placed the little baby down into his high chair with a little squish from his wet diapers which gained a small giggle from the tyke. Howard smiled at this cuteness while he prepared dinner. After the small meal, Chris was placed on the couch to watch some baby cartoons while Howard cleaned up.

A while later Howard looked over at his son who gained his attention after letting out a very wet fart, while remaining fixated on the tv show. 5 minutes later the tot leaned forward slightly with his butt raising, followed by a few grunts as he pushed mushy poop into his diaper. Chris didn't even take note of his messy accident as he continued watching the show.

This answered Howard's internal question. It appeared his son would remain this age for some time, he just hoped he'd grow up quickly, the old dad didn't know if he could do this for that long. But the chase down earlier had him especially concerned. He was getting old and unlike his son he hadn't gotten younger, he didn't know if he'd be able to handle a baby again, all that work, all those diaper checks, changes, potty training and accidents. He didn't have the energy he used to, the body he used to. Part of him wished that he had the energy his son now possessed, that toddler spark that just let him keep going. That little fart could run a mile, Ugh but why did he have to get so small. It was a lot more work and responsibility on Howard now but it wasn't like he had a choice, he now had to care for his infantile son, and hope for the best.

To be continued...