Diapered Daddy

Howard awoke the next day to a dirty diaper to the face, a very brown butt sat on him as the smell of poop filled his lungs. Howard just laughed as he tickled his son. He looked around to realize they must have fallen asleep on the couch last night.

"Morning champ, smells like you need a change" he smirked

"Oo too" Chris said taking off the blanket revealing a very dirty adult diaper that resembled the one his baby son was wearing as well around Howard's waist

"Daddy made a stinky" Chris giggled

Howard looked in shock, he knew he had messed himself when he was a baby last night but how had the diaper grown with him it hadn't done that before. Despite this Howard was not upset, he was actually rather thrilled to see the pamp still around his waist, it didn't feel as nice as last night but still held the messy squishyness.

The old father got up and took his son over to the bathroom where he took both of their diapers off and turned the tap water on filling the tub with bubbles. Seeing how brown both their butts were, he figured they both deserved a bath.

Once they were both clean and dry, Howard carried Chris to his room and changed the tyke into a fresh diaper. As for himself he only put on a pair of boxers.

The duo proceeded to the kitchen where they ate breakfast. As they finished Howard placed Chris on the ground. But the tot didn't run off immediately.

"I want oo too pway wif me" Chris said

Howard smiled as he felt himself shrink and his underwear expand.

"I was hoping oo would say dat chwamp" Howard began to babble

Had fun writing this one! I hope you all enjoyed it!

I am think of writing some short stories based on Howard and Chris' Regression adventures and shenanigans (I.e. pranking a babysitter, park day etc). These would be short and simple for if I ever get writers block on my longer stories. Please leave a comment if you'd be interested in this, and if you have any short story ideas please let me know!