Back To The Future

Life's been great I've made a lot of new friends since I've been back down here. Everything's so different from Spain. I've met a lot more of my family and it's been great.

It's been 8 years since I last talked to Gavi. I'm so happy for him he has his soccer career going with Barcelona. I'm so happy to see him succeeding in life and get what he's wanted. I really miss him and being his Bestfriend. I've never forgotten him and I hope he hasn't forgotten me either.

I've been studying to become a nurse, it's been a hard process but I've never given up. I always talked about this when I was with Gavi about how I wanted to become a nurse or a doctor. Now I'm taking my first steps. I wanted to play soccer when I was younger but I didn't I don't know why maybe because I wanted Gavi to have his soccer career more than mine.

I'm honestly planning to go to Barcelona for a few months, I still talk to some friends from down there who want me to go visit. I hoping when I'm there I'll get to talk to Gavi and catch up with him. I'd be nice. I hope he feels the same way about me the way he did 8 years ago. Cause I know I still do.

"Hey mija" "hey mom" "whatching the game huh?" "Yeah I really miss Spain & I miss gavi and his mom and sister." "Me too sweetheart but look one day you'll be reunited with them" "I hope so."

I started to plan my trip to Barcelona id be going in august. I would leave august 25 and stay there until November 20th. It was a whole but I had somewhere to stay with one of my Bestfriends from Spain.  I couldn't wait to see Gavi and aurora and their parents and my other friends I was so excited.