Trying Again

ps. sorry for taking so long I've been out a lot recently!!

Gavi and I started trying again after a while of just talking we started dating again. I was so happy probably the happiest I've been. Our relationship was great we didn't have too much problems just the usual. It was also saddening that soon I'd have to leave but we enjoyed our time together everyday.

Gavis POV
I've known Marie forever and I love her so much I really want to propose before she leaves. I now know she's the one I truly want and wanna be with all my life and even start a family "hey pedri" "what's up" "I think I want to ask Marie to marry me" "what seriously that's awesome Gavi" "should I do it?" "You definitely should Gavi she'll say yes and you know she will" I smirked when I heard that because I know he was right. The hardest part was planning it all before she left.

I know she always wanted to get proposed to at the beach so that's exactly where I'm proposing. I had decided to do it on a Saturday around 5pm that way we had time to go to dinner afterwards with everyone and hit the club afterwards.

Finally the day of came and I hired people to set up for me along with a videographer and photographer. This is what the set up looked like...

I knew pink was her favorite color so I went with pink I was so excited we planned everything and how it was gonna go so that she didn't suspect a thing. Fer and anissa told her they should have a girls day and after go to a fancy dinner and club. While they did that all day spent the day with pedri, ferran and lewa. Ngl I was nervous but I was hoping for the best.

Around 4:30 pm came around and I was patiently waiting for Marie and the girls to show up. As soon as I got the message they arrived I got more nervous and even more anxious to see her and ask her.

Marie's POV
me and the girls took a girl day and after all that we agreed to go on a girls fancy night out. We headed for the beach to take pictures before leaving to eat. I was looking down at my phone as I was texting Gavi and updating him when I saw something.

My jaw dropped and I wanted to cry. No way no way. I walked down the aisle. Gavi grabbed my hand and kneeled down. "Marie I've known you for so long and I always knew we would get married, I love you. You are the most beautiful girl in the world and for that I have a question. Will you Marie marry me?" I felt so many emotions run through me. "YES YES YES" I said yelling happy. This was the best moment of my life.

After the proposal we went to dinner with our family and friends I was so happy to be in this position, he made me so happy and I was so proud of him and every thing he's accomplished I'm glad I'll get to be with him forever watching him complete his accomplishments.