Back To Texas

It was already the day before I left back to my hometown I was sad. I was finna miss everyone but I'd be back soon. I started to pack all my things with the help of Gavi, I got done quickly. I spent most of the day w my friends and the rest with Gavi and his family.

It was now 10pm I had a flight at 10am meaning Gavi would miss training to take me to the airport. But before that we would go see the boys so I could say goodbye to them. Me and Gavi cuddled all night my alarm rang at 6:30 I put on some sweats a crewneck and my crocs and a little bit of makeup.

I said my goodbyes to my in-laws and we headed for the training facility. We arrived shortly we left the car on since it wouldn't take long. We made our way in and I said my goodbyes to all the boys. It was hard I was gonna miss hanging and partying with them but I'd be back soon.

We headed back to the car. We made our way to the airport as soon as Gavi left my heart dropped. I already missed him I mean he is my husband now so I have every right to be upset that we weren't together. I boarded my plane and in less than an hour we took off.

Hours later I arrived in Texas. I missed Texas but not as much as my hometown. As I arrived my cousin came to get me I stayed at his house for the night. And the next morning he dropped me off at my home in the morning.

He dropped me off at around 6am meaning for Gavi it was 1pm for him. Minutes after I got home he texted me. We had each others locations so he knew id made it home.

Pablo Gavira❤️🥰

g- hey amor
g- I saw you made it home
m- yes you little stalker I did
g- mm okay amor and I'm not a stalker 😒
m- mhm sure. Okay amor I'm gonna take a cat nap
g- ahiii okay babe
m- okay I'll text you later
g- okay amor
m- I love you
m- Amor
g- I love you more

I fell asleep and woke up around 10am. The nap did me good I was so tired of traveling. I got up and decided to do chores. I finished around 1pm and headed to go grab something to eat then I would hit the gym. Also after I decided to study a bit more. Nursing is hard I need to refresh my mind from that 3 month trip I just took. My classes started again in January.

I got home around 5pm me and Gavi got on the phone while I studied. An hr later he went to sleep since it was 1am for him and he had training the next day. I finished my study session around 7pm. And just drifted off to sleep around 10pm because I was watching movies. Around 5am I wake up to messages from Gavi.

Pablo Gavira❤️🥰
g- good morning babe I have training today I'll text you after ml.
m- hey good morning babe
g- hi baby you're awake
g- took long
m- I knowww sorry.
g- what's ur day looking like?
m- I'm gonna go get some breakfast then study a bit and hit the gym then I'm gonna go hang out with my friends for a little at her house. I haven't seen my nephew in a while.

After this he called me instead of replying to the message. We stayed on the phone for a while. After I got everything done for the day I headed to my friends house and we had a pretty good time.