Honeymoon Pt2

~skip to march~

I'm going to go see Gavi this week I'm so excited he didn't know I was going so I was gonna surprise him today at the game. My flight is at 4am and I haven't packed anything it is currently 12am.

I start quickly packing a few fits and then shower. I put some sweats on with one of gavis hoodies which was his favorite and everyone in the whole world knew that. I put a little bit of makeup on and my crocs on.

(My crocs were so cute i had a shirt with gavis Spain jersey and number charm and one with gavis Barca jersey and number and then I have a few more girly ones.)

~few hours time skip~

I finally landed I have to hurry and go to gavis and mine house here in Spain. We bought a house together down here so I have to hurry and get ready.

I straight my hair and put on some shorts with my blue and white forces and my Gavi jersey. I drive down to the stadium and made my way inside I was hoping paparazzi wouldn't ruin the surprise before the game.

I sat down in the crowd so he wouldn't notice me I decided I would go sit at their benches during half time. Hopefully he didn't notice me.

As the game started I was so happy to see Gavi play. He was doing so good. Finally half time came and I snuck my way down there I didn't want people bothering me since half time was only 15 minutes and I wanted to spend them with Gavi.

Finally I got to the benches and he then noticed me. "Amorrrr" he yelled happily "hey amor" "what are you doing here babe" he said "I came to visit you I wanted to surprise you" "ahhh yes good I missed you so much" "me too babe" I said happily. The half time ended and they had to play again I sat in his seat while he played.

The game ended Barca won 5-0. They did so good I was proud of them after the game all the boys decided they would come over to mine and gavis house to hang out. The rest of my time there we just did fun things and chill out at our house I had the best time ever.

~time skip to august~

It is the day before we leave on our second honeymoon we're both gonna meet up in bora bora. I'm so excited to see him again.

I woke up around 3am and headed to the airport since my cousin and his girlfriend were also going to bora bora I rode to the airport with them. Once we arrived we still had a few hours before our plane took off so we ate and chilled for a bit. Our plane was being called and we made our way to the plane.

I wish Gavi was with me right now but we'll be together soon enough. Once we landed I texted Gavi immediately so we could meet up. 30 minutes after he texted me back saying where to meet I said my goodbyes to my cousin and his girlfriend which is my bestie as well and headed to Gavi. When I saw him I was so happy I ran to hug him took us a while to get out the airport because fans were asking him for pictures and stuff which I was okay with.

We headed for our destination our place we were staying in was so beautiful I was so excited to take pictures and stuff and post them.

@pablogavi

Liked by mariegaviraa, anissafr, Neymarjr, xavi & 3447890 others @pablogavi- honeymoon part 2

@pablogavi- honeymoon part 2. She's never going to want to leave 😂💗 @mariegaviraa

@mariegaviraa- never were staying here
@user122- ugh y'all so cute
@pedri- sorry bud you gotta bring your as back we need u
@anissafr- I love this for y'all

@mariegaviraa

Liked by pablogavi, anissafr, ferrantorres, pedri & 982223 others

@mariegaviraa- he's right I don't wanna leave @pablogavi 🥰😞

~comments off~

time went by so fast it was already time to go back home luckily I was going back to Barcelona with Gavi. We were thinking it was honestly time for me to move back there again we needed to be together and not apart. But before that I would go home and let my family know and pack all my things. That wouldn't be til further along the line thought maybe a few months.