The break up

About a week after the whole incident with me and Gavi went down I hadn't heard from Alyssa. I decided to text her.

Lyssa🥰
Me- hey Lyssa babe how have you been?
Lyssa- Marie we need to talk.
Me- yes of course
Lyssa- how soon can we talk
Me- right now I can come over
Lyssa-okay babe see you
Me- okay

Not gonna lie this made me a little nervous I didn't know what she wanted to talk about what if she found out about me and Gavi kissing. Nah there's no way hope not at least. I get there and I walk into Alyssa's room to see her puffy eyes. "Alyssa what's wrong." "He called the wedding off Marie I don't know why he did that I thought we were good" "seriously Alyssa he did that? When ? Why? Why didn't you tell me sooner?" "I don't know why he did and I didn't tell anyone you're the first to know, the day you went to his house to drop something off after that he called it off the day after." "Awe gosh Alyssa I'm so sorry." "Would you like to go out and do something or?" "No thanks Marie I'd like yo stay in" "I can stay in with you lyssa."

I felt horrible I had an idea of why Gavi called the wedding off I wanted to text him and ask him badly but I don't know if I should. Last time was too close plus I already feel guilty for all of this. She's my friend and it's really hard on me I feel shitty asf. I stayed in with Alyssa all day since Juliet was gone for college she wouldn't be back until a few weeks.

I stayed in her guest bedroom that night. In the middle of the night I woke up to a few messages from Gavi.

Pablogavi
@pablogavi- hey marie can we talk?
@pablogavi- I don't know if your asleep please text me back.
@pablogavi- have you heard ?
@pablogavi- marie please.
@marieerr- Pablo it's 3am what's going on?
@pablogavi- did Alyssa tell you yet ?
@marieerr- yes Gavi that was a really shitty move you know.
@pablogavi- I know I know but seeing you here made me realize that I never stopped loving you.
@marieerr- Pablo goodnight I'm not doing this over text.

I know I probably shouldn't tell him to meet me in person but I can't stand being away from him. I feel like such a shitty friend. I wish I could go back in tiem and tell Alyssa everything maybe things would've been different but it's too late for that now. The following morning I texted Gavi where to meet me I decided he should come down to my place to meet so we can talk.

He arrived about 15 minutes after the time he wa supposed to arrive. "Hey I'm sorry for being late we had training" "don't worry your fine" "okay look Marie I know what I did to Alyssa was wrong but I really really love you still you don't get off my mind. I should have waited for you longer." "Gavi it is messed up we should've just told her from the beginning what it was between us" "yeah I tried But then you just said we were childhood friends and it didn't mean anything" "I panicked Pablo okay?" "Okay well we can tell her now" "no it's too late" "your right" "do you want to maybe go out soon" I wanted to say yes so bad but I knew it was wrong right now.

"Pablo we can't be seen together especially not right now" "marie I don't care" "well I do Pablo we can't. We just need to keep our distance" "what no marie you know we can't do that" "look Pablo I still love you too but it's gonna take a while" he looked at me with so much love. Slowly we started leaning in towards each other then it happened again. We kissed.

I felt so wrong but yet kissing him felt so right. After we hugged and cuddled I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help myself. This is the boy I've always been in love with. He's always been in love with me. Gavi was with me all afternoon he left my place around 7pm.

A few hours later I was scrolling through tik tok when I see a tik tok of Gavi leaving my house. Oh no this didn't good at all. What about Alyssa what is she gonna think when she sees this. I turned my phone off and went to sleep I later woke up with missed calls from Alyssa and gavi.

I didn't want to pick up I was scared of what Alyssa would say. In a way I betrayed her but she didn't know what he was there for right? I decided to answer.