It Isnt The Final Goodbye

Days go by and honestly I don't feel any better about this situation every-time me and Gavi see each other the feelings are still there. I know his are too but he's getting married soon. I can't do that to Alyssa. I miss Gavi so much the only thing I wanna do is confess myself to him and give him the biggest and longest hug and so much kisses. I hope he feels the same way after 8 years. But he does have a girlfriend so maybe that's not possible. I feel so bad about not telling Alyssa but I just can't bring myself too it she seems so happy it's best I leave it alone.

Gavis POV
I don't feel any better about this situation every-time I see marie the feelings are still there. I'm the one who messes up I made her a promise. After all these years she's never once left my head. I miss her. But every time I try talking to her she brushes me off. I know why but man I just wish she would talk to me without brushing me off or feeling forced. This feels horrible I'm lying to my future wife and Marie pretends we meant nothing ever. Hearing the words "Childhood friends but it meant nothing" really got to me. I probably don't mean anything to her and she hates me. Deep down she's the only girl I'll love. I know it's messed up but I can't help it.

Back to Marie
Today is the Barca game against Madrid we're all going sadly Alyssa can't make it because she went out of town for a family emergency and Juliet doesn't go because her and pedri broke up. I left like today needed to be the day I talk to Gavi in all seriousness.

I followed Gavi on instagram. Hoping he would accept me so that I could go to his house and talk. While Alyssa was gone. A few hours later he accepted me. I texted him. (This was a few hours before the game)

Pablogavi
@marieerr- hey pablo can we talk?
@pablogavi- yes of course
@marieerr- so.. I know every time we see each other it's weird we'll at least for me id like to talk in a less public setting maybe your house after the game?
@pablogavi- sure I'd love that
@marieerr- pablo don't say that.
@pablogavi- it's the truth M I've been waiting for you to tell me you wanted to talk.
@marieerr- yes but you're engaged pablo this is just going to be a normal conversation, I feel horrible having to do this behind Alyssa back.
@pablogavi- its going to be fine marie I promise. Hey look I've got to start training I'll text you or see you after the game okay? I love you.
@marieerr- goodbye Pablo.

He really jus told me he loved me ? His feelings were still there and so we're mine but we couldn't be again. A few hours later the game was starting. I couldn't keep my eyes off gavi. He kept looking at me as well. During half time I felt someone hug me. It was gavis mom. "Hey sweet lady" "oh hi mrs gavira" "hey baby how have you been" "great." "I'm sure you've heard Gavi is getting married soon" "yes im a bridesmaid" "oh wow really" "mrs gavira I'm really hurt" "I know we were too we wanted it to be you" "yeah but as long as Pablo is happy so am I" she hugged me as tears dropped from my eyes. The game started back up again and Gavi scored twice he dedicated one goal to his mom and the other one was towards me? I was shocked but my heart felt warm.

The game finally ended with Barca winning 3-1 I was proud of Gavi for making 2 out of those 3 goals. After the game I drove myself to gavis house. He opened the door and as I walked in I made my way to his couch. "So what's up what are we gonna talk about" "Pablo you know exactly don't act slow" "it's about Alyssa correct" "yes" "look-" I cut him off. "Look I'm very upset about this you made me a promise yes we were kids but deep down I hoped you'd keep it Pablo. You were and still are my everything. Now I have to be a bridesmaid at your wedding with someone else it hurts badly but I'll except it someday right I have too." "Marie please don't be hurt. I still love you, you are the only girl my heart can ever love" "don't say that your marrying my friend Gavi" "it's the truth Marie I love her but you, you are the one person who I've never lost feelings for never will I love you. Deep down you are my everything. I don't wanna loose you" "look Gavi-" he Interrupted me with a kiss. God I'm a horrible friend because I kissed back. A few seconds into the kiss we heard knock I quickly got up. Gavi went to open the door. "Alyssa" "hey babe" "what are you doing here" "well I came back early amor" she made her way to the living room to find me there sitting. "Um hey Marie what are you doing here" "hey Alyssa I just came by because mrs gavira asked me to bring Gavi some of his clothes she'd washed that Gavi didn't pick up I just got here but im just leaving now I'll see you both soon bye alysssa. Bye Pablo." I walked out and balled my eyes out I can't believe this now I feel even more guilty.