Am i the bad friend ?

"Marie what was Gavi doing at your house so late?" "Hey Alyssa, he was just there because his sister wanted to come by and drop some things off but she had to go to a family emergency with her boyfriend so she asked Pablo to stop by." "Pablo?" "Yes alyssa Pablo that's what I call him" "Marie tell me the truth" "hey Alyssa I've gotta go but we can finish this later" I hung up for the most part I wasn't lying. Aurora was with her boyfriend at a family emergency it wasn't anything bad but I'd consider it a family emergency.

I texted Pablo telling him what happened with Alyssa, I felt so bad. The next day me and Gavi agreed he'd come see me and spend the night just being more careful. I knew it was wrong but could you blame. He was the love of my life since we were kids. A few days go by and we continue the same routine he comes over and sleeps over. Only his family and my two Bestfriends knew about it.

One night at around 8pm he came over and we ordered food and watched movies all night. He gets a text from Alyssa out of no where.

Gavis POV

Alyssa🫶
Alyssa-Gavi.
Alyssa- I can't believe you would to this to me.
Alyssa- you're dead to me, you and Marie
Alyssa- please come get your stuff and tell Marie to get her stuff too.
Gavi- what are you talking about
Gavi- Alyssa
Gavi- Alyssa what's wrong
Alyssa- Gavi don't act dumb. You guys should've told me since day 1
Gavi- Alyssa can we talk in person
Alyssa- we can talk when you come get your shit
Gavi- Alyssa let me explain
Alyssa- no Gavi
Gavi- we'll talk tomorrow.

He told me what had happened gosh I felt horrible she found out what was going on between me and Gavi plus about me and him back then. Gavi told me I should go with him to pick my things up tomorrow and I agreed I think we all needed to talk.

The next day me and Gavi got up early and got ready and headed do Alyssa's house. Gavi knocked and it took her a while before she let us in. "Hey Alyssa" I said with a saddened tone. "Marie just get your shit please." "Alyssa listen let me explain" "no I told you and asked you many times, don't you think I deserve to know what happen between y'all" "yes and now I can explain why and what happen." "No you don't need too his family told me" gavis eyes widened "what do you mean my family told you?"

"I went over yesterday and I asked where you were because I really wanted to talk things out and they told me you'd been staying with Marie the past few days. And then I asked Juliet if pedri had ever told her anything about Gavi being in love with some girl when they were younger and pedri told her yes but he didn't know who she was, now I know."

"we're so sorry Alyssa honestly I thought about telling you when you first told me Gavi was ur husband." "Why didn't you" "I was scared and hurt I guess" "I hope one day you can forgive us and we can tell you the story of how everything happened" "one day but now I don't know, can you guys please just leave."

Me and Gavi got our things and left. I felt horrible I don't know how Gavi was feeling but I was feeling like shit. We got to gavis house and I just broke down. "Hey what's wrong m" "I just feel worse than I did, I feel like this is all my fault." "Don't say that it's not your fault I made the decision" "yeah but it was because of me Gavi" he just held me close and tighter his hug honestly felt so good.

We both fell asleep cuddled up. The next morning he woke me up to ask me if I wanted to go to his training with him and I agreed. I leave in one month and I'm not too excited me and Gavi have been getting closer again and talking more. We both have mutual feelings towards each other which feels so good. Even though it's been a few weeks since I've spoke to Alyssa and Gavi as well I wanted to reach out before i left and make things right with her.