Forgiveness

I had 3 weeks before I left back to my hometown. I texted Alyssa to see if she wanted to meet up with me so we could talk about everything that happened. We met up at a restaurant. The silence was loud between us until I finally spoke out.

"Alyssa can I explain myself" "go ahead Marie" "look I know this all looks and is messed up Alyssa we never met to hurt you..." I continued to tell her about when we were younger and what me and him had going on. I could tell she wasn't too upset. "Marie I understand I'd be in your position if that happened to me but you guys really hurt me you could've told me from day 1" "I know I was wrong and I fully apologize for that Alyssa, I hope you can forgive me" "of course I can I forgive Gavi too. I hope both of you have the best of luck" "thank you Alyssa this means a lot"

We finished up dinner and we went separate ways I texted Gavi and told him how it all went. He was happy it all went well. And so was I. I went to gavis house happier than ever. "Hey my love" "hey amor, I've been waiting to call you that forever Marie" "I have tio amor" we went to his room where we cuddled and watched soccer highlights and movies.

He talked to his parents which had no clue it was a bad thing to tell Alyssa about me and Gavi and they apologized to me but I said it was fine and to not worry about it. After a while of cuddles we decided to get up and tell aurora if her and her boyfriend wanted to go to dinner with us. They agreed and we left around 8pm. The dinner was nice I enjoyed it a lot I missed them I low key wanted to move back.

We ended the night at the club and after I went to spend the night at gavis house. Being around and with him felt so good I've never felt better I'm glad I took my chance of coming down here.