New Friends

Today was the day I finally am flying to spain for the first time in 8 years. I'm so excited to see everyone. I miss them all. I started packing, I packed casual outfits, comfy outfits, and fancy outfits. Basically half of my closet.

My flight wasn't until 7pm so I had a few hours before I had to head to the airport. I hung out with family and friends meanwhile. 5:30 came around my cousin drove me to the airport I said my final goodbyes and walked to find where I needed to go. Finally at 7 we started boarding and at around 7:30 we finally took off.

We landed about 13 hours later and my friend came to pick me up. As we drove to her house we talked and talked for hours. I never mentioned Gavi though because I didn't know if they'd remember about me and him plus I just didn't want too. I was so excited to see him again, hoping he would remember as well as his family.

I bought tickets to the game they had hoping Gavi would notice me. If he doesn't I'll be so upset. The following morning it was game day. The game was at 3, I decided to start getting ready at 1 to head out at 2:30 I was going alone to the game. I threw on a barca jersey with my name and number 9 on it which was gavis spain number. I finally made my way out and Uber to the game, I was pretty excited.

My seats were close to the players. As I was sitting two girls sat next to me. I soon realized that they we're together and I was in the middle of them. "Hey I noticed you guys came together, would you like to trade spots so you can sit with your friend?" I asked sweetly. "Oh no thank you so much I don't wanna rob you out of your spot" she said nicely "it's no problem seriously" "well if that's okay with you then of course I would like too" she had a Gavi shirt on and her friend had a pedri shirt on. "My names Alyssa by the way." She said nicely "well nice to meet you Alyssa, my name is marie" "my name is juliet" the other girl said sweetly. "Hey Juliet that's a pretty name girl" "thanks so much" she said.

During the game me and the girls chatted a lot we became good friends and we exchanged numbers we decided to go out to brunch the next day. As the game finished we said our goodbyes and they left. I stood there in hopes that Gavi would notice me, he never looked my way. I'm assuming because he had no reason to I mean he didn't even know I'd be there.

~The Next Morning~

I texted the girls at 8am asking where they wanted to meet up, luckily the place was a walking distance from me so I decided to walk. We met up and chatted up. "Guys I'm excited to tell y'all something" I swear we just met yesterday and we all already close af. "Yesss" said Juliet, "I'm getting married soon my boyfriend asked me in private a few weeks ago" I didn't bother to ask who her fiancé was cause honestly I was sure I wouldn't know him "that's so great congratulations Alyssa" "thank you thank you" we finished up and we all headed home.

~time skip-

I have been here for a month now and I'm pretty close with Juliet and Alyssa. Surprisingly I still don't know who Alyssa is getting married too but I'm excited to meet him today at the match. We're going to the Barcelona game together. But I am also taking two of my Bestfriends anissa and fer, anissa being the one I'm staying with and fer is one of my Bestfriends as well. So I'm sitting separately from Alyssa and Juliet since we couldn't get seats all together.