Wedding Day

~Time Skip November 11~

I can't believe it todays the day. I get to marry my Bestfriend I'm so happy and excited. The day before Gavi went to spend the night at pedris home while I stayed here. I woke up around 6:45 am to get everything ready.

Around 7 the makeup and hair artist showed up. I told my 6 bridesmaids and my maid of honor to show up before 11am so they could get ready and we could have time to take pictures and stuff because at 3:30 we had to be at the church. The wedding was last minute but we flew in a bunch of mine and gavis family for a few days.

As my bridesmaids arrived we all talked and got ready we then took some pictures and officially headed to the church. I haven't seen Gavi but I was sooo excited to see him. I knew he would look handsome. I was also excited to see all of our family's together.

gavis POV
I'm so ready to see Marie already I cannot wait. I know she's gonna look beautiful as ever. I arrived at the church and was so nervous I started greeting everyone. Shortly after I heard Marie arrived this made me even more nervous.

music starts playing and Marie starts walking down the aisle I see her. She's gorgeous. I can't believe we're getting married this is what we both dreamed of since we were kids. She walks up to me n stands beside me. I didn't waste time to tell her how beautiful she looked.

The wedding officiant starts speaking next thing you know we're doing our vows. I went first I had practiced this for a while well for as long as I replanned to ask Marie to marry me. After me it was her. Her vowels made me want to cry they were so sweet I knew how much she loved me and I know she knew how much I loved her.

After the ceremony we headed to the venue where we rightfully greeted everyone there was a lottt of people but we got to everyone. We danced, drank and had so much fun. I was having fun with the loml. After 1:30am we decided to head to my house to continue the party. We all eventually went to sleep at around 6am.

The next morning I woke up with a hangover when I turned to try to hug Marie she wasn't there. I made my way down stairs. "Where's Marie" I yelled to aurora. I also said good morning to my in-laws. "she's getting breakfast for all of us with mom and pedri" "okay I'm gonna go lay down again for a bit" I went back in about 30 minutes later they arrived I went downstairs to meet my wife and my mom and of course pedri.

Marie's POV
We all decided to go to the beach that day. The beach day was so fun I enjoyed it so much. My family with gavis family and some of the Barca boys. It was a week before i left I was sad but I would have to see Gavi soon. We started planning our honeymoon.

We wouldn't take it until next year but i wanted to go to on a cabin trip and gavi wanted to go to bora bora. We couldn't decided so we decided on both. Do 2 honeymoons. One would be this year and the other next year. For the cabin trip we would be gone for 1 week we were gonna leave December 20 and come back December 27. For bora bora we were gonna be gone for 3 weeks. We planned leaving August 10 and come back the 31st.

The place we were gonna fly to back together was Texas to my hometown I wanted to show him around and spend some time with my family together. I was so excited.