HoneyMoon

~Time Skip December~

Today was the day I was finally going on my trip to the cabins with Gavi. Our first honeymoon I was so excited. Since we were going to Oklahoma it was only 4 hours away from me I decided I'd drive there. Since one of my friends parents were going to go to Texas we decided to meet up at a gas station half way so my friend could ride back to Oklahoma with me because I didn't want to drive all the way to the airport or to Oklahoma by myself also since she wasn't going to Texas.

After 2 hours of driving I finally met up with them we said our hi's and bye's. She drove for the next hour. We catched up on a lot of things since we hadn't seen each other in a while and she wasn't able to come to my wedding. After she drive an hr I drive the rest of the way to the airport. On the way to the airport we picked her boyfriend up since he was staying with her while her parents were gone.

We made our way to the airport and waited about 30 minutes before Gavi texted me that he landed we made our way to him and I introduced them to each other. We would only be staying about 15 minutes away from her house so we planned a day where we would go out as a double date.

we dropped my friend and her boyfriend off and we made our way too our destination.

"I missed you so much" Gavi said

"Me too babe it was a long month." He smiled at me. "I can't believe we're actually married that's so exciting, I'm so glad I came back to visit" "yeah and you stopped me from marrying someone else." We both laughed.

Since explaining my side I haven't spoke to Alyssa but maybe it's for the better. I still felt guilty but I'll get over it maybe. We got to the house and it was beautiful.  But also it was a bit cold. We unpacked our things and decided to stay in since it was 8pm.

We watched movies ate and had pillow fights it was so amazing. You know we also had to post pictures.

Liked by pablogavi, ferrantorres, anissafr and 899,667 othersmariegaviraa- first half of our honeymoon

mariegaviraa- first half of our honeymoon. I love you. @pablogavi ❤️‍🩹🥰

pablogavi- I love us❤️‍🩹
      liked by creator

pedri- taking my Gavi🥲
      liked by creator

anissafr- the cutest
      liked by creator

ferrn- I love this for you
      liked by creator

Other Comments

we had our whole schedule planned out.
21st- Casino and mall
22nd- downtown
23rd- dinner & club
24th- indoor water park & dinner
25th- Christmas w friends
26th- Christmas w friends
27th- casino

We obviously did a bit more unplanned things in between but it was all fun and great. For Christmas Eve and day we were at my friends house with her boyfriend celebrating. It was so fun and I know Gavi had a great time as well.

On the last day of us being here we had to checkout by 11am so we woke up at 8am and cooked breakfast. We cleaned everything up and packed our things we headed out around exactly 11am. We went to get some Starbucks and went to the store to buy some things for memories. We decided to go to watch a movie at 1 so we spend an hour shopping.

we left the movies around 3:30. We decided to go to my friends house to say goodbye. We stayed there a little while and around 7 we decided we wanted to go to the casinos so we went to the casinos and our friend tagged along.

They drove on their own car since we were leaving back to Texas after the casinos. At around 11:30pm we decided it was time to head home. I drove the first 2 hours and then Gavi drove the last 2 hours.

Around 4am we got home. We went to my house where me and Gavi stayed in my room. We quickly fell asleep.

The next morning around 10am we woke up. I was so comfy I don't wanna get up. But we had too. Gavi would be staying with me for 2 weeks until he had to go back to Spain for training.

~skip 2 days~

"good morning babe" "goodmorning" he says back. "You ready to go to my tias today?" "Yes I am I'm excited" "good morning guys" I hear my uncle say. "What's up" says Gavi. Today we would be going to my tias since she has land we asked her if we could do a cookout at her house me and Gavi would buy everything. We were going to make a seafood boil. We went to buy all the stuff last night so we could just wake up and head over.

Around 2 we headed over there. We bought all drinks for adults and kids. And headed there. We were at my tias until 4am. I'm so glad he gets along with all my family and they all love him.

The next couple of days I showed him around my town and to some of my favorite places and introduce him to some of my friends.

~skip 2 weeks~

Today I had to drive Gavi to the airport I was gonna miss him but he had to go. I would see him again in august. But maybe I would plan to go see him sooner than that. I did think about it because I was gonna have so much work since school was starting in January plus I would go work with my mom at her workplace Monday-Thursday.

I worked with them before when I graduated high school I worked with them for about 2 years until I had to quit because of schoolwork. But now I'm working with them again. Just 4 days only.

I took Gavi to the airport and said my goodbyes. After he left I made up my mind that I'd go visit him in march for a week.