Yomotsu Hisami - Not letting you go~

Funny grape, not eggplant

Touhou character that stalks you in hell?!?!!?

Made this oneshot cuz of her ability, pretty interesting

~Short oneshot
Maybe a little smut...

Yomotsu Hisami x Reader

[Enter]

=Y/N POV=

Y/N: "I'm back..." I called out for her as I slide the door open, closing it back when I stepped inside.

Y/N: 'I swear to god, I can literally sense you around here, Yomotsu... Stop hiding you grape girl-'

"Oh! You're back! How delightful, Come here~!"

I quickly turned to her voice and she was running towards me for a hug! That's a trap! So I move out my way right before she could reach for my arms... Which caused her to fall down to the floor.

Yomotsu: "Owie~ That was unexpected, didn't it~?"

Y/N: "You're obviously trying to trap me in your embrace...!" Yomotsu pouted.

Yomotsu: "I missed youuuuu~! At least cuddle with me for a while in bedroom~"

Y/N: "Did you mean 24/7 cuddling? Nope, not today, I'm tired..." She growled softly in annoyance and stood up. Walked up to me and her arms circled around my waist, from behind. Yomotsu tightens her hold on me, that's where she uses her ability on me, never letting anything slip from her grasp.

Y/N: "Can't you hold yourself back from this!? I'm tired!" Yomotsu then tightens her grip more and it's like she's trying to squish my bones out! Don't rattle them yet!

Y/N: "OW! OW! OW! STOP IT!!!"

Yomotsu: "Hmph!" She immediately released her hold on me, turning away pouting as the purple petals on top of her head covers her eyes.

Why does this hurts so much...!?

Y/N: *Sigh* "Look, I know how eager you want it and how long you've been waiting for it, but at least trying waiting for once...?" Yomotsu looked back at me and the petals moved up from her eyes.

Yomotsu: "Why?" Her eyes suddenly turns into soulless, oh, for god sake please nooo...

Y/N: "E-Ermm...?"

Yomotsu: "You hate me being in your arms that very much? Or, was I being a nuisance to you?"

Yomotsu: "Or maybe... You secretly had an affair with my boss!"

Y/N: "Zanmu? No. But, I saw her-" She lunges to me, pinning me down to the floor. "H-Hisami! Stop!"

Yomotsu: "No! You're in love with her! Don't you?"

Y/N: "Pft, no! Why would I be with her if she's your favourite boss...? I-I'm not even bold enough to be with someone who can manipulate oblivion..." Her eyes then slowly turns back into normal.

Yomotsu: "You've got a point over there..."

Y/N: "C-Can you at least let me go? Now!"

Yomotsu: "Cuddles. I'm craving for them~"

Shit..

{Timeskip, smut warn alert alert}

Yomotsu: "Mm~ See? You're a good human today~!" She patted my head, nuzzling her nose a top of my head still holding me close.

Y/N: "G-Gosh... Dang it..." I barely can keep myself up by this. She was getting more affectionate every day, and the more she is, it's hard to resist the affection itself.

Here I am, in my room on the bed with Yomotsu laying on top of my body.

Yomotsu: "Wanna go for another~?" She purred huskily, with a mischievous smile. Her violet eyes glows deviously.

Y/N: "Last one, for today......"

Yomotsu giggles, nodding at my words and moved closer down to my face. She leans her soft gracious lips to my ear, whispered sweets words that are in Japanese? By the way she pronounce them. I could feel those holy lips of hers were pressing against my earlobe as she whispers each of the words. I close my eyes as she moves her head back, until her lips touched against mine, Yomotsu kissed me, she kissed me on the lips. I reciprocate the kiss and put my hands around her neck as she let my tongue went into her mouth. My tongue began its exploration around Yomotsu's mouth, licking her teeth mostly the bottom ones and her tongue, Yomotsu moaned softly in response. I pull off the kiss and looked at her as we catch our breath. She was smiling widely and blushing brightly. I smiled back.

Yomotsu: "Y/N~ I looooooveeee youuuuu~"

Y/N: "You're being cute, stop that..." She smugly smirks and brought my head closer to hers until our forehead met.

Yomotsu: "Ho? Am I~?" She leaned down to the crook of my neck and...

*Bite!*

My body goosebumped as she bit my neck. I blushed as I felt her breath touching my skin. Her teeth... So... So... Not so sharp...

Y/N: "A-Ahh... Hisami, you..."

Yomotsu: "Mmgnh~... Mmfgh~" She began nibbling on my neck gently. Guess she was enjoying this so much...

Y/N: "Nn... N-Ngh~ Ah~..." My face constantly kept heating up each gentle of the bite, groaning quitely. As her gentleness on the bitting went less, pain and pleasure strikes into each other. Yomotsu began to bite me harder which is... Quite different coming from her since she usually be a type of person that does softly and gently.

Y/N: "A-Ahn! H-Hisami! St-Stop~! Nng!" I tried to get her off from her, but she wouldn't, she used her ability.

Yomotsu: "Mngh! I'm not letting you go~ Mmphn~...!"

Y/N: 'Damn you Zanmu! You'll pay for this!!!'

And thus, another day of being "used in different way" by a beautiful hell stalker... Just great, isn't it author?

{End}

Stop breaking the 4th wall you goddamn bug i hate

Words: 1030