[A swingers room]

I walk out the office door and look at Dream who had a o-fuck look on his face.

"Dream..? What's wrong? You have you're oh fuck face" I say.

"You're roomed with the asshole" he'd mutter.

"Well guess I'll go in with befit of the dought.. surely he can't be that bad maybe he's annoyed with simps like you wore" I'd sigh.

If he's as bad as they say he is I'm doomed - or maybe I could try to mellow him, I don't know people have said I mellow Dream he's pretty  dickish at times.

"And that's what I and others liked about you... you try to be very optimistic" Dream sighed looking at me softly.

"Soo, will I get to meet you're so not boyfriend soon?" I ask.

"He isn't and won't be... though I want him to be" Dream said, unconfidently.

"Don't say won't who knows? But will I get to meet him at some point?" I asked as we headed to my care.

I didn't bring or pack a lot - I didn't have much it was one box filled with clothes - charges and my laptop and a backpack filled with other private things I didn't want people to scope out an untapped box.

Look the point is I'm into men - and I knew if I left this stuff at my parent's house I'd get a pic of it in the trash and a 'we've fixed you' praise.

Witch no amount of getting rid of my stuff or Christianity nonsense will per say - get me to 'revert' to society's norms, one-time mom tried to say because of dreams and sinful choices we shouldn't be friends anymore.

"After College you plan cutting the jokes off?" Dream asked me, with a brow raised, "They are toxic and bad for ur health"

"Probably-just til after college because I'm sure I'll land a job in the field and be able to just move somewhere - or some" I hum, shrugging.

I'm in College for graphic design - and it works so I should be able to land a good free-lance or stand-alone job to make money right out of four years.

We went and found my dorm - oh god what I'm in for with my roommate - luckily he wasn't seemly there when I opened so I opted to see if there were two or if we had to share...

Lucky me my roommate has to be the asshole - I just decided to get all set up in the dorm. I could tell punz, as the star sticker on the door told me. Was one to sleep around, or it seemed.

I looked like the room was trashed with his clothes - or others.

"Dear god-" I mutter looking around.

"Well that's one way - to set an impression imma go before he comes back we don't get along well so.." Dream said.

"I get it - stay under the radar bro" I said.

Dream nodded and left - it Probably was hours past and my roommate seemly wandered in.

"I suppose you're the new nerd  they shoved me with" punz scoffed.

"I'm not a nerd" I'd huff.

I can already this is gonna be great - I'm gonna fell right at home considering I'm getting the felling I'll be fighting with this asshole alot.

"At least I don't leave the room looking like a slob's habit," I said to him, returning the glare he gave me in his blue eyes.

"What- it isn't that bad" punz huffed being devicve.

"I mean I walked in and thought I walked into a swingers room" I snap to him.

"Oh shut up" punz huffed.
-
Oop